musical talent

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

charimv

musical talent

Post by charimv » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 am

Identifying musical talent in a horoscope

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Welcoming you to Mystic Board.

That is interesting!

Were you interested in becoming a musician or did you have any clues that you possessed a musical talent, BEFORE your horoscope told you so?  

Horoscopes usually indicate that there is the potential for you to develop particular abilities and talents, but only if if you are willing to work hard enough and find the right teacher for you at the time.

How successful you will eventually be in expressing and developing your previously untapped musical talent, is therefore largely up to you to decide though your own positive efforts in that direction.

Cheers,

EoT

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:11 am

From your other posting in the astrology forum I believe that I misunderstood your introduction.

For this I must sincerely apologise.

Am I correct in now thinking that your main interest in coming to Mystic Board was to get an astrology reading, to see whether it predicts that your son has a significant musical talent or gift, and that he is therefore destined to become a successful musician?

If so, then we will not be able to help you as readings about a person other than yourself (third party) are not allowed under our forum rules.
Please do not ask for third party readings.  Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.  
To receive this reading your son would need to become a registered member of MB, and make this request himself.

Sorry,

EoT  :smt009

Return to “Introduce Yourself”