Greetings to You All

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Connectedacrosstheworld

Greetings to You All

Post by Connectedacrosstheworld » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:32 am

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself and convey my greetings to you all. I feel blessed to be among you all who are blessed with many varieties of valuable abilities.

I have been in a long distance relationship with my fiancé (I don't feel comfortable with the term "boyfriend") for almost 2.5 years. He lives in India and I live in America. In our culture, as in many, the blessings of our parents are essential. However, my mother wanted to marry me to someone who was extremely abusive to me and refuses to approve of anyone else. She's also been abusive to me my entire life. My father does not take an active role in the situation and remains silent as my mother abuses me.

I have numerous health problems, no siblings and no one to turn to locally. I am still quite dependent on my parents as I am a college student with a part time job. I also can't drive due to my issues. So I'm both monetarily and physically dependent on my parents. I have immense gratitude for all that they do for me; and I know I can never repay them for sacrificing so much for me. However, I don't think that's sufficient to negate the abuse. I'm a moral and religious person and have never tried drugs or done anything promiscuous, yet they treat me like a prisoner.

My mother thinks Indian residents would only want to marry me because of obtaining money and a green card. I agree that there are many instances of immigration driven marriages that fail. However, I just do not intuitively and practically feel this is the case with my fiancé. We have a deep soul connection that I can't describe. The Lord is the center of our relationship and we appreciate each other in a pure way, respecting each other as servants of God.

Anyway, I am sorry for ranting. Back to the point, I was hoping to find a psychic to help guide me in my decisions to come. After graduating this year, I would like to move to India and become a teacher. Yet my learned helplessness makes me so confused about how to go about this process.

I look forward to discussing more with all of you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Welcome to Mystic Board!

You have probably told us too much about yourself in this introduction for an objective reading to be given, but thank you anyway for introducing yourself and helping us to get to know and understand you better as a person, and not only by your screen name.

I will not comment on each part of your introduction at this stage, but will be using it instead as background information when giving you the reading. So that the reading will be more relevant and useful to helping advise you about your particular family and long distance relationship situation.

There is no need for you to copy it yourself to the reading forum.

Click on the link below to take you directly to the psychic reading forum rules. Please read those rules thoroughly, before posting your request on that same forum as a new topic.

Please send me a private message if you are having any problems doing this, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

"Please Read BEFORE Requesting a Reading (updated April 30th, 2014)"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

CU there,

EoT (male) Image

Connectedacrosstheworld

Post by Connectedacrosstheworld » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:07 am

Than you so much, eye_of_tiger, for your warm welcome. I'm sorry for divulging too much information! I haven't told anyone about what I am going through, so I must have gotten carried away. Thank you also for referring me to the guidelines regarding posting in the psychic readings forum.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Once that dam bursts it all pours out. I feel for you and hope you find happiness. You are in good hands with EoT.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:22 am

Connectedacrosstheworld wrote:Than you so much, eye_of_tiger, for your warm welcome. I'm sorry for divulging too much information! I haven't told anyone about what I am going through, so I must have gotten carried away. Thank you also for referring me to the guidelines regarding posting in the psychic readings forum.
Do not give this another thought, as all the information will be useful to me in giving you your reading (if you do decide to request one).

When you have not told anyone about what you have been going through over a long period of time and you feel the need to release some of the tension or stress which this is causing in your life, it is perfectly normal to spontaneously open up the flood gates.

What you call "getting carried away" is also called emotional or stress release talk therapy.

You are very welcome for the directions.

Take care,

EoT  :smt109

Return to “Introduce Yourself”