Can I request a general reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Queenj1737

Can I request a general reading?

Post by Queenj1737 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:20 pm

I know I haven't been here long, and I lurk more than I post, but if it's possible or if someone is willing, could I have a general reading? If not, that is okay also. Just wondering

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Can I request a general reading?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:53 am

Queenj1737 wrote:I know I haven't been here long, and I lurk more than I post, but if it's possible or if someone is willing, could I have a general reading? If not, that is okay also. Just wondering
I always prefer to give someone a general reading, either when it is their first visit or alternately when they are returning to us after a lengthy absence (anything longer than six months), so I would be more than pleased to comply with your request. Not giving you a reading when you deserve to be given one, is definitely not OK on any forum or website which I work on.

Probably not realizing it, you have just given me an excellent entry point for your very first general reading on this board.

Yes I know that you are a new and inexperienced member of this site and that you are still learning the ropes of how MB works so to speak, and that you do not want to unknowingly do something wrong which was an innocent mistake on your part.

You are still in the early stages of settling in and getting used to these forums, and particularly to those of us who have visited this website over many years. It is perfectly natural that you want to fit in and be liked and accepted by the rest of the group, so you are being very careful not to be seen as offending anyone or breaking any rules (neither of which you have done).

This general reading is not only for you. For it asks a question which equally applies to over 90% of our valued members (which of course includes yourself).

Why do you and most of the rest of us spend so much of our lives trying to be someone whom we are not, and always apologising for who we are?

This unfortunately common weakness of the human personality is just that - depressingly common in the human population, although in some people like you and me this tendency is possibly more developed in comparison to the average person.

Do you find like I frequently do that you want to be any person other than who you think that you are?

Do you find that to make friends and keep the peace that you often try to be more like someone you look up to as a role model and proportionally less like the person you see in the mirror each day, presumably because you feel ashamed or embarrassed to be the person whom you are?

Why is this so?

Because the face in the mirror and the mask which you wear to the outside world ARE NOT THE REAL OR TRUE, OR WHOLE YOU.

If you think that the real you (mistakes, failures and weaknesses included) will not be liked and accepted by the rest of the world you will try to put out a cover up picture or self image, with the purpose to fool people into believing that you are someone other than the real person that you know that you are. This behaviour is largely unconscious, and consequently most of us are completely unaware that we are doing this disguise job in our daily existence.

Your general reading this time is telling me that especially over the period of approximately the next six months your major life challenge is to somehow rediscover and increasingly accept that you were never meant to be perfect.

There will be one or more valuable opportunities during the next half yearly period for you to finally recognise that the real you is actually very likeable and more than acceptable with you being an FHB (Fallible Human Being) like the rest of the human race, and that you therefore no longer need to hide your true Self behind that mask.

It is always better to be who you are (mistakes and all), than spending all your life trying to please everybody (and losing yourself in the process) than attempting to become a second or third rate carbon copy of someone else. If you continue to try to be someone other than whom you are, if you actually managed to do it which I think is not very likely to happen, the other person will soon find another reason for you to change to yet another person(and so on).

This endless cycle can go on for the rest of your life, if you allow it to. The next six months will be according to this general reading the optimum time for you to deal with this issue of hiding your real self from the rest of the world, in a vain effort to please everyone all of the time.

It can never be done! :smt009

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :smt109

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Thank you for the reading

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 pm

You are very welcome!

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”