Narender Modi's Chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Narender Modi's Chart

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:51 am

Rishiji,

Welcome your opinion on the below two charts of Narender Modi  and the fate of Aam Aadmi Party on the present sting operation done yesterday

Narender Modi's Chance based on the announcement of PM Candidature

b]http://punyaprakop.blogspot.com/2013/10 ... nt-of.html

Detailed Narender Modi's Horoscope

http://punyaprakop.blogspot.com/2013/05 ... -modi.html

pravin kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Narender Modi's Chart

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

Welcome your opinion on the below two charts of Narender Modi  and the fate of Aam Aadmi Party on the present sting operation done yesterday

Narender Modi's Chance based on the announcement of PM Candidature

b]http://punyaprakop.blogspot.com/2013/10 ... nt-of.html

Detailed Narender Modi's Horoscope

http://punyaprakop.blogspot.com/2013/05 ... -modi.html

pravin kumar

Hi Pravin ji,

Firstly there is a controversy on the birthtime of Narendra Modi, & also Rahul Gandhi; for which a fair ananalysis is not possible astrologically.

If the birth dates of the above 2 supposed contestants for p.m. are correct...............(modi=17 Sept 1950; rahul=19 June 1970).

Both are undergoing sade sati as moon is in scorpio.
Jupiter will be in Gemini till 19th. June 2014; 8th. from natal moon; which is a difficult transit.
19th. June 2014 onwards Jupiter would be in the favourable 9th. for both.
Which may indicate the election result coming out on or after 19th. June 2014, if they are candidates.

So the above 2 things are constant for both.

Going to transit of Jupiter= Transit Jupiter in Gemini transits over Sun & Mars for Rahul; while for Modi no planets are in gemini.
So speaking Jupiter transit wise Rahul has an edge over Modi. Please understand that here I am not using aspects to special lagnas' as the birthtimes are uncertain.

On the month of election results (June 2014 supposedly)For Rahul again= transit Saturn would be in close opposition to his natal saturn; while Jupiter would be in close conjunction with his natal venus.

May I attract others criticisms on this please....For Learning

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:13 pm

A numerological analysis on the above.
See above (scroll up) for astro analysis
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83355

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:26 pm

RishiRahul wrote:A numerological analysis on the above.

RishiRahul
Celebrity data are indeed often a major speed bump :-(
Do you or anyone else think that when such is the case when both contestants have questionable (forgotten, not recorded, deliberately hidden as has been the suspicion in many cases among celebrities) birthdata, some help could be had from the nation's chart (another BIG can of worms, I know, I know!), based on the prevailing periods and transits roughly coinciding with the period of election results?

I was listening to a podcast the other day where the astrologer made a good point! The chart is not of the country, which was already born and often very old, but the government which is ruling, etc.

Art is long, vita brevis   :smt010

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul
Do you or anyone else think that when such is the case when both contestants have questionable (forgotten, not recorded, deliberately hidden as has been the suspicion in many cases among celebrities) birthdata, some help could be had from the nation's chart (another BIG can of worms, I know, I know!), based on the prevailing periods and transits roughly coinciding with the period of election results?

I was listening to a podcast the other day where the astrologer made a good point! The chart is not of the country, which was already born and often very old, but the government which is ruling, etc.

RR
Dada,

Which chart is not of the country?

Since you referred to the numerology concept 'under quote'.

I have bypassed the birth fetails here somewhat & have taken the birthname harmonics alongwith.

No, I am not straying nor experimenting with this harmonic.
It is experimented.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:15 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

RR
Dada,

I have bypassed the birth fetails here somewhat & have taken the birthname harmonics alongwith.

It is experimented.

Rishi
Rishi,

The quoting was just for continuity and not a criticism of what you wrote or about any harmonics!  :smt017

Regarding the nation's chart, I was not implying India's chart, but a general observation of diversity between astrologers based on their articles and sharings, etc! For USA for instance people have chosen different epochs to call it as the representative chart for the country.

I was actually commending and praising your wider-scope approach! Astrologers are more or less stymied when the epoch-time is doubtful or unknown, but the date is known with a greater degree of certainty!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

RR
Dada,

It is experimented.

Rishi
Rishi,

The quoting was just for continuity and not a criticism of what you wrote or about any harmonics!  :smt017

Regarding the nation's chart, I was not implying India's chart, but a general observation of diversity between astrologers based on their articles and sharings, etc! For USA for instance people have chosen different epochs to call it as the representative chart for the country.

I was actually commending and praising your wider-scope approach! Astrologers are more or less stymied when the epoch-time is doubtful or unknown, but the date is known with a greater degree of certainty!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Oh dear Dada,

I did not mean to sound cryptic. :)

Yes, your thoughts were not critical at all.

While seeing/checking out on such p.m. candidates it is safer to take the wider harmonics for safety in predicting, due to the probability of incorrect data.

I always read you with my heart wide open.

The dates have a greater degree of certainty; more than that is the birthname, and the progressions arising therefrom.

When I mentioned 'which chart is not of the country', I was thinking whether it was the chart of Modi or Rahul; wondering whether the talk was of of India chart & it's similarity with Modi's or Rahul's.:smt003

Alas! the problems of internet discussions.

With Love,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 pm

RishiRahul wrote:<truncated>

Oh dear Dada,

I did not mean to sound cryptic. :)

Yes, your thoughts were not critical at all.

While seeing/checking out on such p.m. candidates it is safer to take the wider harmonics for safety in predicting, due to the probability of incorrect data.

I always read you with my heart wide open.

The dates have a greater degree of certainty; more than that is the birthname, and the progressions arising therefrom.

When I mentioned 'which chart is not of the country', I was thinking whether it was the chart of Modi or Rahul; wondering whether the talk was of of India chart & it's similarity with Modi's or Rahul's.:smt003

Alas! the problems of internet discussions.

With Love,

Rishi
We astrologers fall prey to this bad habit of sounding *cryptic*, whether we like it or not &nbsp;:smt004

Occupational hazard...? Natural selection...?? &nbsp;:smt019

When even certain charts and data can be plagued with uncertainty, and inaccuracies, Rishi, celebrities pose even greater challenge and often times, nothing short of a gamble, but I digress... &nbsp;:smt020

I better stop before we both get sick with Emoticonitis! Also known as Internet Flu!

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:14 pm

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83355

The numerological link which I missed to add.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”