hi :)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

hi :)

Post by kailin » Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 am

A psychic said that I was an Egyptian princess in a past life, He said I fought many wars with my prince, and we were both nice and many people loved us, another psychic said that I had red hair, freckles, and was petite. Can you pick up on any info of who I may have been? I mean what princess I was? or if you can pick up on a name? :D I really want to learn more about that lifetime :D ty :) <3

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 am

Sorry Kailin, but we no longer offer past life readings on Mystiic Board, since the only reader who gave them (MangoMom) left us late last year, and has not returned.

Personally I am strongly of the opinion that past life readings should not be given through the internet, for much the same reason why we do not give mediumship readings on this site.

Because when past life memories resurface during a hypnotic regression, they also bring with them powerful emotions which we are not in same room with you to help you to deal with them in a safe manner.

But as long as you are not using an online past life reading as a substitute for this powerful therapeutic healing approach, then I see no harm in one for entertainment purposes only, if your Higher Self thinks that this would be in your best interest.

Here is a question for you. Why do you want to so badly know whether or not you were that particular Egyptian princess in that former lifetime?

Including your name or any other juicy details?

How would knowing that you were that princess help you to live a happier, healthier and more successful life, when compared to the life which you already have?

If you would agree to answer that question in bold print for me in your response to this message, I would like the pleasure of giving you an intuitive psychic reading about it.

I will leave the decision entirely up to you as to whether you want to go ahead with my offer of guidance, in place of a past life reading.

Love and Light,

EoT  :smt006

kailin

Hi EoT :D

Post by kailin » Wed May 29, 2013 6:06 am

Thank you EoT :D this is a very nice of you to offer me this :) Umm My answer to your question..."How would knowing that you were that princess help you to live a happier, healthier and more successful life, when compared to the life which you already have?" Is.. well Maybe knowing who I was in a past life will help me discover more of my purpose in this lifetime, and help me to discover why I am the way that I am in this lifetime :D It also might help me figure out why certain things go on with me, which could bring my confidence up in some areas. I hope this was a good enough answer for you! <3 <3 <3 &nbsp;And only if you think the reading is best for me and the answer is good enough, I would then love a reading :D Thank you very muh again for the kind offer :D
lots of <3 <3 <3
Kailin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 29, 2013 11:29 am

Excellent answer! :smt038

Kailin,

I hope to get around to giving you this reading some time early Friday morning (South Australian time is GMT + 9.5 hours).

As soon as I return from my weekly day off from giving any readings on Thursday.

Speak to you again soon,

EoT &nbsp;:smt031

kailin

Post by kailin » Thu May 30, 2013 6:15 am

okay cant wait to hear from you again! lots of <3 <3 <3
Kailin :D

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 31, 2013 2:23 am

Back again as promised. :smt003

The purpose of the following reading is not to determine whom you were in a previous incarnation, as what lessons we face in this current lifetime are to a certain extent the product of what lessons we faced in earlier lifetimes and specifically how well or otherwise we did at learning them.

In most cases the actual identity which we used in each Earthly sojourn is largely irrelevant, although being an Egyptian princess would be likely to teach you the positives and negatives of having incredible wealth and power and being worshipped as if you were a God on Earth. Clearly the lessons which you would learn as a woman in a society where the male was usually dominant are different as well.

With power always comes great responsibility to use that power justly and fairly over your subjects, and many powerful, famous and fabulously wealthy people have come to grief in having abused the control which they have over their followers not only during that lifetime, but is future ones as well.

But there is a danger in trying to work out what our lessons were way back then  from what is happening to us now. Firstly karma is not a system of punishment and reward, but rather one of a balancing of causes and their effects over possibly hundreds or thousands of incarnations.

So it may not be simply a matter of if you abused your power as a wealthy Egyptian princess that in every lifetime after that you will be born poor and powerless, so that you can experience what it felt like to your royal subjects.

Or if on the other hand you used your power wisely, that from then on you will continue to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth (born into a life where you will never need to go without anything which money can buy).

Secondly there is the mistaken idea that we start out as souls with a series of lessons to learn, and a set of different identities in which to learn them. Meaning that if you were a princess then you were automatically going to be the person whom you are now, and have to learn lessons not learned before.

But the reality is that our identity and lessons in a particular lifetime are not set in stone. Neither is the future. In other words nothing that happened or did not happen as an Egyptian princess meant that you must automatically be who you are now, with these lessons. Mainly because there were many lifetimes and lessons learned and unlearned in between then and now (like up to 4500 years). Our identity and lessons are flexible in each lifetime, depending upon what happened in every lifetime leading up to it.

Since there is no way that this reading can establish once and for all that you were that princess, and you had the lessons which princesses are often asked to learn, it is felt that trying to work out what your lessons are now and your purpose for being here from a lifetime which you may never have had is unlikely to be of any use to you when it really matters in the present moment.

So without knowing anything about who you were in a past life or lives, what can my inner guidance tell you in order to help answer your questions as to learning why you are like you are. And especially how you could increase your level of self confidence, and be more willing to try new things and take more calculated risks.

For it is in the area of self confidence, or more precisely your lack of confidence in yourself and in your abilities which is the main theme of this reading. Knowing that you were an Egyptian princess cannot give you that. Neither should not knowing you were that princess in a past life take your self confidence away in this one.

Your main theme card was the Six Of Swords. The one with the ferryman on the face of it.

This means that you are slowly but surely leaving many of your emotional problems behind you, and that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel for you with regards to overcoming strong emotions which have been up until recently holding you back from moving forwards in your life with both faith and confidence. Emotional healing appears to be the main focus of this entire lifetime. Emotional healing both from past lives, as well as from earlier in this one.

While it is not possible to put an exact time scale on when most of the worst of your emotional challenges will be firmly behind you, these readings are only thought to apply to the period of approximately the next six months. Which sounds encouraging to say the least, as the shore to which the ferryman is transporting you is clearly visible in the background.

I would also interpret this to mean that you are receiving guidance and healing from the higher spiritual planes to help you get through this ordeal or trial, but that most of it is likely to be happening when you are asleep. When for all intensive purposes you are temporarily "dead" to this world, but fully alive to another world which exists in your mind.

Much of this appears to be happening because you have a tendency to want to run before you learn to walk. In other words in past lives which you have had you wanted to get one lesson over as soon as possible and then move on to the next one, with no rest breaks in between.

When you inevitably got into problems because of your lack of patience, you punished yourself for not being able to get it right on the first attempt. Now if each of our lessons are shaped by how well we have dealt with the previous one and that one is not yet complete, no wonder that there are problems, and it is hardly surprising that your self confidence is going to take a terrible beating as a result.

This process of perfectionism and self punishment has subsequently eroded your self confidence over the centuries, and this life is meant to be a golden opportunity to slow down or possibly reverse the damage which has already been done.

Fortunately you are not being left alone to do this completely by yourself. You can get this emotional healing help from a variety of different people, both professional and non professional, friends and family or people you might only meet once in your entire life, and people seen and unseen (the higher planes). Be open to any advice that they can give you, but not so open that you accept everything they say without question.

Test their advice in the laboratory of your daily existence. If it does not help after you have made several attempts, either put it way for now to be brought out again later when it might work, or discard it completely.

Do not always think that other people know better than you do what is the right course of action for you to take, as a substitute for your own divine right of free will to live your life as you best see fit to do so. Use their advice when it works, but do not use what they say as your only guide when making important decisions. Why become a poor second or third rate copy of someone else, when there is nobody presently living on Earth who is better qualified to be your true Self?

Sadly, this is where your reading ended. Although the symbols on the face of the Six of Swords are to be honest with you somewhat dark and depressing, this card holds much promise or potential for emotional healing and a significant increase in your self confidence, which may not be as far off as you imagine that they are.

Much of your emotional healing could be completed by the start of the new year, unless your patience and self punishment for not getting everything right first time, both get in the way again.

Once this goal has been achieved, things will start moving faster again for you until the next rest break is reached. The challenges which you will face in each period between rest breaks will be the lessons which are required for that healing to progress.

Loving regards,

EoT :smt007

kailin

Post by kailin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:49 am

Hi EoT thank you so much for the reading It makes so much sense especially the part about wanting to run before I learn to walk..that makes sense to me :D I Am glad to hear that there will be emotional healing going on because I think I do need it at this time :D Thank you very very much for taking your time to give me this reading <3 <3 <3
Kailin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:01 am

Kailin,

You are very, very welcome, and it was my pleasure.

We could all do with some emotional healing.
It makes so much sense especially the part about wanting to run before I learn to walk
I admit that I am as guilty of doing that, as you may feel that you are.

People who live in glass houses should not be the first ones to cast stones at their neighbours?

EoT &nbsp;Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”