Few questions regarding this chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tulanandi

Few questions regarding this chart

Post by tulanandi » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:07 pm

DoB - 18 May 1981
Time - 11:05 am
Place - Patna, Bihar

1) The kundali has vargottam venus in Taurus. Is this going to cause benefic or malefic effect?
2) Mars is creating Ruchak Yoga but is combust. However, Sun is plced in a different sign as compared to Mars. Does Ruchak Yoga still apply?
3) What is the signification of Moon placed in the 4th house?

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 pm

I'm sorry...the chart owner is female

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:11 am

hey no replies.....I hope I am not wrong regarding the assumptions in this chart.....

Rohiniranjan

Re: Few questions regarding this chart

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 am

tulanandi wrote:DoB - 18 May 1981
Place - Patna, Bihar

1) The kundali has vargottam venus in Taurus. Is this going to cause benefic or malefic effect?
2) Mars is creating Ruchak Yoga but is combust. However, Sun is plced in a different sign as compared to Mars. Does Ruchak Yoga still apply?

Message#435038 Jan 27 2008 by tulanandi:
DoB - 18 May 1981
Place - Patna, Bihar

And the next one posted on MB on Jan 28, 2008

I'm sorry...the chart owner is female

The same birthdata entered by Tulanandi, herself ...?

And now these wise sharings lately, including the retro exalted claim about some chart?

Folks! I am not boasting and I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday...!

I have such a hard destiny! MA sent me down with a very sensitive CRAP-O-METER -- built-in :-(

It has caused me so much unwanted grief in this lifetime!

But then, SHE also sent me a few GIFTS! HER Limousines! Precious cats who came to me when they were kittens! Unexpected gifts really!

I await Ms. Tulanandi's sharing of this case that she has spoken about, as evidence...!

HOPEFULLY, without fear or paranoia this time, using her name that her friends call her by?

Paranoia is SILLY and handles can be searched and figured out rather readily on a MYSTICAL but LOVING FORUM like this, and THAT was exactly as it was in the 1990's when reality worldwide was connected in pre-internet era through GIANT VAX computers based in USA and their shell known to most as COMPU-SERVE!

LOVE! (as always...!)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:The same birthdata entered by Tulanandi, herself ...?

And now these wise sharings lately, including the retro exalted claim about some chart?

I have such a hard destiny! MA sent me down with a very sensitive CRAP-O-METER -- built-in :-(

But then, SHE also sent me a few GIFTS! HER Limousines! Precious cats who came to me when they were kittens! Unexpected gifts really!

I await Ms. Tulanandi's sharing of this case that she has spoken about, as evidence...!

HOPEFULLY, without fear or paranoia this time, using her name that her friends call her by?

Paranoia is SILLY and handles can be searched and figured out rather readily on a MYSTICAL but LOVING FORUM like this, and THAT was exactly as it was in the 1990's when reality worldwide was connected in pre-internet era through GIANT VAX computers based in USA and their shell known to most as COMPU-SERVE!

LOVE! (as always...!)
My God/MA :-)...wonder what transpired to bring about the formation of such a metaphorically enlightened being

digging up a post fro 2008....Turnip trucks..."sensitive" CRAP-O-Meters...poor me...such a hard destiny...and finally the big one....evidence!!....I guess there are 3 fingers pointing in a "not so agreeable"direction on the topic of fear and paranoia  

All that I can say is all of us have gifts....some big and some small....all that SHE wants from us is to be worthy

Similarly, If "evidence" is sought...first be worthy!...if explanation is sought (even in a strangely disguised format as this)...first be worthy!...we all but belong to the same creator afterall

And FYI, I have a CRAP-O-METER too..and its not sensitive (read: considerate)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:46 pm

tulanandi wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:The same birthdata entered by Tulanandi, herself ...?

LOVE! (as always...!)
My God/MA :-)...wonder what transpired to bring about the formation of such a metaphorically enlightened being

digging up a post fro 2008....Turnip trucks..."sensitive" CRAP-O-Meters...poor me...such a hard destiny...and finally the big one....evidence!!....I guess there are 3 fingers pointing in a "not so agreeable"direction on the topic of fear and paranoia  

All that I can say is all of us have gifts....some big and some small....all that SHE wants from us is to be worthy

Similarly, If "evidence" is sought...first be worthy!...if explanation is sought (even in a strangely disguised format as this)...first be worthy!...we all but belong to the same creator afterall

And FYI, I have a CRAP-O-METER too..and its not sensitive (read: considerate)
Firstly, I am not and have never claimed to be enlightened, metaphorically or otherwise! I cannot help if people form such false opinions for their 'needs and desires'!

Sorry if I pushed your 'buttons'.

I always do check the 'history' when I see *something*...!

You may now have your last say on this matter. I have nothing more to add on this...!

Love and Light!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Firstly, I am not and have never claimed to be enlightened, metaphorically or otherwise! I cannot help if people form such false opinions for their 'needs and desires'!

Sorry if I pushed your 'buttons'.

I always do check the 'history' when I see *something*...!

You may now have your last say on this matter. I have nothing more to add on this...!

Love and Light!
Thats more like it....glad to see the humble self dig itself up through the apology...a little courtesy never did anybody any harm....

Now...let me respond to the post requesting for *something* a few days back...(phew!...the humble self needs a little more digging up I guess)...imagine...thats what I came to do today....

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”