Payewacker's Tarot - Classifying people into a Mundane set of Circumstance.

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Payewacker's Tarot - Classifying people into a Mundane set of Circumstance.

Post by Payewacker » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi Pirbid,

I love your initiative, and it makes 100% sense, so here we go:

ACE: I guess I would consider babies to be in this stage, or even expectant mothers. Also people who are thinking about starting a new project from scratch. Actually, all this brings strongly to mind the image of the Fool, always about to jump innocently into the unknown. Pisces have this sort of ingenuity sometimes.
2- For people who are finding it hard to make a decision and keep playing in their minds all the advantages and disadvantages of each possibility. This reminds me of Libra and Gemini people, who can sometimes be highly indecisive. And the Lovers in the Major Arcana.
3- For people who have found their true calling and are in the midst of an interesting project, explaining it full of enthusiasm to anyone who lends an ear. The nearest Major I can think of would be the Magician, and maybe Aries or Aquarius.
4- For people who value security and stability above all else and hate change. In fact, this is also true for many institutions, mainly religious ones, but not only. Both the Emperor and the Hyerophant are good representatives of this view. Taurus and Cancer are probably the most conservative of the signs.
5- For people who are going through changes and therefore some discomfort and/or disorientation. These would probably request more readings than others, since they can feel unsure about what options they should follow from now on. Both the Wheel and the Hermit come to mind. I guess Piscis is one of the more changing and unsure signs, but also Gemini and Libra.
6- For those who seem to have found their place and are going through a phase of contentment and enjoyment, like the Empress and the Sun. Leos are sometimes like that, and also Aquarius.
7- This stage seems to be a rougher version of the 5, with rather abrupt and unsought changes that force people to experiment new ways of adapting to their reality. Death and Judgment portray these feelings. Scorpios are highly able to handle brusque endings and Sags love to experiment and look for different angles.
8- This is like a mild middle age crisis, in which a person stops to think of priorities, discarding unnecessary burdens and feeling energized by those choices. The Hanged Man, the Star and a few others could depict this stage. Pisces and Aries are quite adept at reinventing themselves.
9- For someone who has ended a project or career and now is ready to go deeper, clearly focused on the final goal. Virgo and Capricorn are quite focused. The Chariot and the Strength are good allies at this stage.
10- For someone taking a break after a long effort, ready to rest, relax and enjoy some social activity. Also people who keep postponing everything! Gemini and Aquarius are great postponers. The World, the Sun and the Fool convey these feelings quite well.

Plagiarism, no, no, just a subtle liberation of info! :smt004

Blessed be.
Last edited by Payewacker on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:30 pm

:) Glad you like it. So... is this how you do it? Do you rely on astrological features coupled with cabala and anything you can lay your hands on?  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi Pirbid,

Mmmm, I "feel" people! Another indicator is the eyes and posture! Then also the Astro charactiristics.

I classify people like this as well:

Swords--Fighters, Aristocracy. Air-fast thinkers. Blonde, blue eyes, light skin. (England, Dutch--Northern Europe).
Cups--Clergy, Professors, priests etc. Water-councilors, more diplomatic. Darker hair, green eyes, fair complection (French, Central Europe)
Pentacles--Traders, shop and business owners. Earth, more practical or productive of money? (Jews, North East Asia, North-east Africa), Catch my drift here!
Wands--Serf class (slaves) or more those who by very hard work, specifically those from very poor backgrounds, "made" theselves. I don't know how to put this, but the more, out on a limb, poor man, rich man effort! Dig-in and get it done, people. (Indian and darker races). This classification can sometimes be "sensitive".

So we can also look at it this way:

Swords--people who's minds never stop working! Impulsive, but intelligent, backstabbers to attain their own ends, etc, etc. Old money, fat inheritance.

Cups--Diplomats.

Pentacles--Shrewd traders. These people don't make money, they create money, not really large inheritance.

Wands, like fire, get hands dirty people. My mind also drift to ash, black etc. Here it's a matter of "dirty". Hard fighters, driving hard bargains. Sometimes too "bossy" or "new born rich"!

Here is also where we find the Emperor. In control of a Company with more than one area of interest, or branches?

It's a play between so many factors, when I classify people, I can't pin on only a few, but as you said, everything that comes to mind!

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

:) I see how it could get sensitive for some. But your classification is quite romantic, in a way.

In fact, as I was reading, I saw in my mind the aristocratic fighters and cool thinkers astride their stallions -the knights-. BTW, there is a deck in which the knights have the highest rank, followed by Queens, Princes and Princesses.

The clergy don't move around half so much and are sort of regal: they rule from their seats, like the kings.

The traders do move around as much as possible and are usually good at speaking several languages. They have initiative, like Pages.

But, no matter how I try to look at the classification, the manual laborers always fall back on the Queens! I guess, no mater how rich you are, you always end up doing some hard work in the house, not to speak of the hardest job of all: going into labor, birthing several children and raising them. I get exhausted just thinking about it.  :smt009
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Pirbid,

Yes, children and raising them is a hard and very responsible job. Me, don't think to go that way either.

At the end, to birth a child is all about choices?

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”