URGENT: My kids had nightmares and I need an interpretation ASAP! Having to do with spirit opression

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

URGENT: My kids had nightmares and I need an interpretation ASAP! Having to do with spirit opression

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:10 pm

I have had some spirit-caused disturbances in my home and applied some Feng Shui remedies just last night.

My son had a nightmare that there was a storm so strong that it blew trees away. He said that I was at work in the dream (* I am currently unemployed) and my Ex/their dad got into an accident. He said, the wind was trying to blow them  away and they kept falling down, but he helped her get up. He also said he dreamed about wolves looking for food around the house (my Ex's), when my daughter heard that part she said she had had a dream like that (just the wolf part) a long time ago and her brother "copied" it. He said he dreamed it last night.

Then she told me about a dream (from a day or two ago, before I used some of the Feng Shui cures and was really aware of the severity of the problem) about a volcano erupting near my Ex's house. Also about wolves coming after them (my kids), especially a werewolf "king" who followed them as they were riding away on a horse. She found a gun in a saddle pocket and shot it at the wolves but there were no bullets in it. She threw the gun and killed 1 wolf hitting it in the head with it. The werewolf king got the horse and started eating it. It started raining and fleeing got more difficult, but the rain made the horse better. Then they got to the house and thought they would be safe, but there was 1 wolf in the house. They heard scratching in the fridge and bloody foot prints on the ground. Then they looked in the fridge and saw the wolf and they started running in the kids'/guest bathroom at my ex's where there was a hole like a portal and they went inside. It started spinning, then stopped and then they were back home (same home they just left through the portal )and all was normal and safe. Mom and dad were sleeping in their beds and all was good.

Thank you for any help!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:28 pm

The storm dream of your son seems to indicate that he may be feeling as if his world is turning upside down (storm + trees blown away), as if he's losing his roots, and vulnerable without protection of his parents (both parents not able to help him in his dream). The wolf dreams indicate the children are learning to cope with fears regarding their basic safety at home.

I'm uncomfortable though to do a more detailed dream interpretation for a third person, certainly if they are young children. Personally I don't see anything in the dreams that symbolizes there is some bad spirit influencing the children's dream. What the dreams do reveal is that your children feel unsafe and insecure about their home. I get the impression that your children are having a bit of competition in nightmare dreams (from your reaction and the little sidethoughts or comments), and I also have the impression they seem to think it will somehow be something you would want to hear. Children have an uncanny way of tuning in on the worries of a parent, and "pleasing" the parent by making their fears seem to come true. I don't mean by that their dreams are not true, but that these worries they picked up on may cause the dream.

From what I understand you are very preoccupied with Feng Shui and worries that your house is not safe. Your children I suppose would pick up conversations you have about it, see you moving things for healing reasons. So, they get the message that their house is unsafe. Couple that with their parents being split up, and there is a situation for your children to feel unsafe in the house, with or without spirit influences. For children the home and parents stands for their basic feelings of security. If anything seems amiss with that, they will become very insecure. And these feelings then get translated into nightmares in their sleep. They then tell the dreams to you in the hope of giving you the information so you can make it right again, as they believe you are trying to make the house right again.

Personally, I think the best way to deal with these home-insecurity nightmares with your children is via stability and reassurance: by showing them that you both will be there for them even if split up, that there will be food and a roof above their heads.
Life is like a rose. The most beautiful ones have large thorns. You only need the courage to grab for them.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Sweetsunray, thank you for your interpretation. I am making every attempt to let the kids know that they are safe. I sometimes ask them about their dreams, only rarely do they volunteer. In this case I asked them an then grew kinda concerned because of things that have been happening at my home that have been very disconcerting and indicate actual spirit disturbances.

Since children are often more sensitive, what happens in their dreams seems just as important as what happens in mine or even more so... all the nightmares seem to play out at their dad's house and I am not sure whether it's because they grew up in that house or because of outside influences that don't agree with them that happen to be at the same place (see below). They have had a LOT of nightmares of similar nature when we were all still living together at that house, before divorce ever came up, and I remember talk about wolves and them being able to get into the house - I am thinking about wolves in sheep's clothing, because of involvement of third parties who acted like friends back in 2004, but turned out as the opposite and a new person now.

I have not really talked to the kids about bad spirits or anything (told them that they have guardian angels protecting them when I heard about the stuff I tell you about, next), but let them know that Feng Shui can make you feel better because it improves the energy in the house. (Both know about me practicing Reiki and understand the positive effects of energy work to some degree.)

What worries me more that their dad now has a pagan gf (the "new" person) that talks about spirits with them all the time. She's born Oct 31 and proud of it (in a pagan sense, if you know what  I mean, and let me know so. I wouldn't be surprised if she does more than talking about spirits (she claims that she can actually "see" them and told me that the two she saw in the back of the property are not bad, but told the kids those were a farmer and a family member of his that were killed and remained on my ex's property). Call it an assumption, but I am pretty sensitive to such things... Oh and just for clarification - I heard that she was pagan and had that little conversation with her AFTER I was told that I might have spirits causing trouble in my house and AFTER the kids told me about their nightmares...
Petra

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm

It's quite possible that her conversations with your children may be the cause of their fears which cause the nightmares. Is there any way you can talk about this with her and your ex partner and how it might affect the children and that while you respect another's faith and belief you feel that these ought to be expressed with consideration in front of the children?
Life is like a rose. The most beautiful ones have large thorns. You only need the courage to grab for them.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Sweetsunray, her and I don't have the best connection and it doesn't seem like she cares about my concerns, much rather when I criticized my Ex in her absence for getting her to try to push a conversation on me at some point to manipulate me (long story), she got onto me at the next possible opportunity and yelled at me and mocked me. Things have smoothened out in the meantime, but she is very proud of her paganism and connection with spirits. I id tell my Ex that the kids had nightmares and that we should try and keep negative influences away. He seemed a bit concerned, but that was all.

I think all I can do is help my kids to overcome fears through positive reinforcement of our Christian values and positive energy on my end...
Petra

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:44 pm

All the best for you and your children *hug*

Celestial Beginnings

Re: URGENT: My kids had nightmares and I need an interpretation ASAP! Having to do with spirit opres

Post by Celestial Beginnings » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 pm

PetraVanilla wrote:I have had some spirit-caused disturbances in my home and applied some Feng Shui remedies just last night.

My son had a nightmare that there was a storm so strong that it blew trees away. He said that I was at work in the dream (* I am currently unemployed) and my Ex/their dad got into an accident. He said, the wind was trying to blow them  away and they kept falling down, but he helped her get up. He also said he dreamed about wolves looking for food around the house (my Ex's), when my daughter heard that part she said she had had a dream like that (just the wolf part) a long time ago and her brother "copied" it. He said he dreamed it last night.

Then she told me about a dream (from a day or two ago, before I used some of the Feng Shui cures and was really aware of the severity of the problem) about a volcano erupting near my Ex's house. Also about wolves coming after them (my kids), especially a werewolf "king" who followed them as they were riding away on a horse. She found a gun in a saddle pocket and shot it at the wolves but there were no bullets in it. She threw the gun and killed 1 wolf hitting it in the head with it. The werewolf king got the horse and started eating it. It started raining and fleeing got more difficult, but the rain made the horse better. Then they got to the house and thought they would be safe, but there was 1 wolf in the house. They heard scratching in the fridge and bloody foot prints on the ground. Then they looked in the fridge and saw the wolf and they started running in the kids'/guest bathroom at my ex's where there was a hole like a portal and they went inside. It started spinning, then stopped and then they were back home (same home they just left through the portal )and all was normal and safe. Mom and dad were sleeping in their beds and all was good.

Thank you for any help!
I agree with SweetSunRay from a Hypnotherapists point of view in that your children are receiving "subconscious" messaging from both your actions and the actions of those that surround them.  These actions, whatever they may be, are creating an associative in the minds of your children.  For example, if you are frantically redecorating the house in Feng because you feel threatened or unable? (wrong word but the right one escapes me at the moment) to protect you children in some way (emotionally/physically/psychologically/etc) your are subconsciously sending signals to the children of possible unstableness, they empathize with your fears (feel them as though they themselves are experiencing it), and then make an associative which is vented out of the subconscious into the conscious using dreams.  The reason they are nightmares is that the mind is trying to protect the child by retaining it until the last possible moment before exposure for explulsion.  The brain "flushes" itself during the last cycle of sleep and this is when most nightmares occur.  In this "flushing" period prior to a clean slate for the next day.

I would scale back the Feng, I'm not saying not do it... I'm saying instead of doing it all a once, pick a room and buy/make Feng for it here and there until it's complete. Then move to the next room.  This would build the associative message of :  Yes, there are changes, some of them bad, some of them good, but overall - bigger and for the better.  Examine your life for where little changes like this can be made and do it.

As for the disturbances you are contributing to spirit activity... This may not be the case.  If you are having disturbances, look up poltergiest activity.  One of the definitions of poltergiest is a pre-pubescent girl having or experiencing extreme amounts of stress can effect her enviornment reflecting as poltergiest type activity.  Look up the legend of the Bell Witch.  It may be "reactive" disturbances instead of spirit activity.  If this turns out to be the case, also look up the Indigo Children.  You daughter may be one of them as we are entering the Age of Aquarius.

Leslie Crenshaw,  C. Ht.
Celestial Beginnings

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Celestial beginnings I just answered another post you and I responded to, where you mentioned Indigo children... =) and I responded with what I think might be the case...I think we really have something here!! Here;s the link to my other post: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 759#256759
This is getting very interesting! Now that I read http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/in ... adults.htm I am just about convinced that We got Indigos and at least one Crystal child in my home. My son is usually sort of quiet but displays significant insight into matters that I would not expect of him at his age. Him and I have a strong connection and he senses the slightest change in my outlook and comes to hold and comfort me.

Some of the last few posts came across like you guys think I am frantically running throughout my house, changing things and driving everybody crazy. That is definitely not the case. The only significant change is that I changed the location of the kids' beds (my best friend A. had the same idea at the same time to change her kid's bedroom, who doesn't once in a while, and she's a Scorpio like myself) and they happily participated and liked the change. And considering the sensitivity of my kids and myself I am not surprised that they pick up on any energy change that would seem insignificant to others...
Petra

Return to “Dream Interpretation”