Request for Tarot reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

leogrl

Request for Tarot reading

Post by leogrl » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 am

deleted
Last edited by leogrl on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Leogrl,

I have never done a reading online, so you are my first.

I use my own, that I created myself, the spread is one I created myself also.

The reading I do is a general one based on your question.

The cards read oddly.

The First Card - The Gift
A gift should be treated as a gift, it should be taken, but thanked for. Never take from someone if it isn't offered.

The Second Card - The Open Box
The box is open and you can move free from it, there is an opening of possibility to make new friends and new relationships.

The Third Card - The Tower
You can build yourself and you could topple, but without building you will never reach your potential, should you fall rebuilding is hard, yet should never build not knowing your true height will be harder to live with.

The Fourth Card - The Hanged Man
Sometimes having your world shifted gives you a different point of view, while in a bad situation try and gain from it.

The 5th Card - Death
Somethings come to end, but ends bring about a new start and begining, say your goodbyes and be ready for the welcomes to come.

The 6th Card - Suite of Runes on the 6th Orbit
Understanding generousity and giving should bring luck your way, a gift handed to you without your hands being in place will fall away from you.

The 7th Card - The Puppeter
Controlling others and can get you what you want, yet as soon as your strings are seen you stand to have them cut.

Each of the cards are drawn to the Chakra points of your frame.

The 1st card being the Base.
The 7th being the highest.

Each point has its own significance.

The base Chakra = being your roots and origin - so my idea on this card draw, is you may find something from your past or deep within is given to you or recalled, don't pass this off as nothing for it is a gift that could help with today.

Sacral Chakra = being your sexual point - so my idea on this card draw, is there is an opening of possibility to make new friends and new relationships... This person could become a great friend or more, the door is open.

Solar Plexus Chakra = being your gut and stomach - so my take on this draw, you may feel uneasy, it's all about building up to the moment, you need a good foundation to raise to your best, rushing could cause what you build to fall about your feet.

Heart Chakra = being your heart and desire - Try looking at things from the perspective of others (So your love interest) and understand their ideas of you, your desire and theirs may be different you have to find the middle ground.

Throat Chakra = being your transit of life/energy, stability and security - There will be a large shift in your life, be it moving home, or large changes at home, what ever is coming to an end is close to you and will affect you greatly.

Brow or Third Eye Chakra = Your mind set and future events - Keeping your mind open to all around you will help in bringing to you what you wish for, yet miss your moment and it will fall away from you.

Crown Chakra = Your guide, your Astral self and mind concience - You may be under the control of another, someone could be using you to some degree, should you feel something someone asks of you is a little odd or out of your remit, ask yourself what they could be gaining from it... It could be that if you see their gain it could also become yours in a way of a future gift.

You can make of the reading as you wish... afterall I done it for you.

LoS
Every varient of truth contains an Axiom. - "No label can make your decisions" (Spiritalk).

leogrl

thanks

Post by leogrl » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:44 am

ss
Last edited by leogrl on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:12 am

Leogrl,

I can't say if he loves you or not... It depends on your deffinition of love...

Love to one person means something different to another, from the reading I have done it looks to me that there is a close bond between you guys, yet you need to try and work out how he sees you, slowly building on what you have now (like you may have been doing already).  For some reason in the reading a Gift came up a few times, but this can be the gift of friendship or love... or it could be a material object of sorts... To help, I will try and place up images of the cards I drew on this reading, each has their meaning upon them.  I guess once you can see the cards as I have then perhaps you can work out what the reading means.

Place right way up

Place Up side down

Placed Up side down

Placed Up side down

Place right way up

Place right way up

Place right way up

The cards are my own creation and covered by copyright.

Sorry I forgot to mention this deck seems to work based on two Luna Cycles, or the person who is having the reading done synodic periods... 28 days for each cycle... 56 days... So it could be that not much in the way of love will happen in the next 56 days or so... But you could be pretty far into your first cycle already, meaning this reading, what ever you read into to it is going happen fairly soon...

I hope this helps a little more.

LoS

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:30 am

For the Rune Card you will need this guide (Related to placement 6, and 9):-

Regards

LoS

leogrl

Post by leogrl » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 am

Dear Land of shadows
Thanks for explaining in so much detail. Its now much clearer. I truly appreciate the time and effort taken by you in reading for me. The Rune card is something new to me and quite interesting interpretation.
So, overall from your reading, I conclude that I do share a bond/friendship with this guy. That is the gift which I have received and should work on. Thank you so much.
Regards
Leogirl

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 am

Interesting cards, LandofShadow,
You say you have copyright on these cards and that they are your design. Can you tell us more about them, please?
are they 78 cards? are they based on the tarot principles? Majors and Minors?

Would be interesting to hear about them.
Thank you.

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 am

cedars,

In the Advertising area is a link to a FREE download of the cards and an instruction book on how to use them. ( http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=60756 )

I do want to find a backer, (Any money I do get from any of my projects will go back into my projects to help them along, making the cards actual tuck boxed wrapped and waxed is something I would love to see happen) most card makers only take orders of 500, the cards are at normal playing card size and there isn't as many cards as a normal tarot deck, yet there are multi functional cards that give more out comes than the full 78 card deck.  I set about creating these cards with no prior knowledge of the Tarot, I had never done a reading... I have a connection to an Astral being/creature/angel called Anan-Ael the holder of secrect/hidden wisdom I woke up one morning wanting to create some cards... I set about doing so...

I used Poser, its a 3D fashion suite, used for designing clothes and what not.... I used the demo version to place the 3D persons in various positions and then pressed Print screen I then took them into Gimp and photoshop and added glows and tints to them.

I then created the placing board based on the lock symbol...

And I created the first 11 cards, the orbit cards that go along side the placing board... Like an Angel deck of cards... But it didn't fee right I was being shown in mind a game of sorts, with normal playing cards but with odd face cards, in a desert... I looked into ancient card games, and found the tarot, but not in its modern form, I researched the Tarot, and started creating my own take on the cards, using the information passed by Anan-Ael.  I don't think my deck is anything like the ancient decks or the modern decks of today.

The Deck I have created doesn't peer into the future too far, only around 56 days, this makes the deck a good deck for general readings with a quick turn-around time.

LoS

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”