Earthquake in China - Goverdhanji

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rajitha

Earthquake in China - Goverdhanji

Post by rajitha » Tue May 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Goverdhanji,
  I remember your posting some time ago regarding earthquakes. You had some astro combinations indicating earthquakes in various places which came true except the one in California.

Would like to know your opinion about the latest one and the astro combinations behind it.

Thanks.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 13, 2008 4:55 pm

This earthquake I was expecting it to happen mainly due to comibination of Mars, Ketu and Moon in Cancer .
A similar one can happen 16th,  22nd and 25th of this month in western sector of the globe and parts of India, Iran, Turkey, Pakisthan

Mars Ketu combination is showing its influence in todays blast in Jaipur

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed May 14, 2008 7:06 am

How do i/we relate this standard dictum "Kuja vad Ketu" and Ketu also being a Co-lord of Scorpio!! :smt017

And how these two planets invove/involved creating this havoc!...and what's the Astrological reasoning?

Appreciate any insights

Regards

ChanDubai

govardhanvt wrote:This earthquake I was expecting it to happen mainly due to comibination of Mars, Ketu and Moon in Cancer .
A similar one can happen 16th,  22nd and 25th of this month in western sector of the globe and parts of India, Iran, Turkey, Pakisthan

"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu May 15, 2008 7:05 am

Hello Govardhan ji,
This is list of blasts in last few years. Do you think there can be probable link between all of them.
What could be astrological reasons that can be involved.
Please share.....

The following is a list of recent major bomb blasts in India that police suspect were linked to sectarian groups:

May 13, 2008: At least 60 people killed and 150 wounded in what police said was a terror attack in the popular tourist city of Jaipur in Rajasthan.

November 23, 2007: At least 13 people were killed from serial blasts outside courts in three cities in Uttar Pradesh.

August 25, 2007: At least 43 people killed and more than 70 others injured as two bombs rock a crowded outdoor auditorium and a popular eatery in Hyderabad.

May 18, 2007: At least 10 killed and more than a dozen injured in blast at 17th century Mecca mosque in Hyderabad.

February 19, 2007: Sixty-eight people killed and dozens more injured after four explosions on board the Lahore-bound Samjhauta Express.

September 8, 2006: Thirty-eight people killed and more than 100 injured in three nearly simultaneous blasts, including one in a mosque, in the town of Malegaon in Maharashtra.

July 11, 2006: Seven bomb blasts in a period of 11 minutes on Mumbai's suburban trains. A total of 186 people were killed and more than 800 injured.

April 14, 2006: Fourteen people, including a woman and a girl, injured in two explosions at New Delhi's Jama Masjid, after Friday evening prayers.

March 7, 2006: Twenty-eight killed and 62 injured after three bombs rip through the holy city of Varanasi.

October 29, 2005: More than 60 people killed and nearly 200 injured when three bombs explode ahead of Diwali in New Delhi.

August 25, 2004: Six people die in two car bomb blasts in Mumbai.

March 13, 2003: Eleven people killed in a bomb attack aboard a commuter train in Mumbai.

September 24, 2002 : At least 31 people killed in a militant attack on a temple in Gujarat.

December 13, 2001: Fourteen people die, including five gunmen, in an attack on Parliament.

October 1, 2001: Forty people killed in a suicide attack on the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly.

Regards,
Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 7:38 am

Dear Raman

I wrote the astro indicators pointing towards terrorist attacks, the timing and place of attack in Express Star Teller. I  do not remember which issue it was published. If you have back copies kindly go through the same

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu May 15, 2008 10:18 am

Dear Govardhan ji,
I m not subscribed to Express Star Teller. If you have copy of that article or any clue what it is all about it will be helpful.

Thanking You
Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 11:03 am

Here is the draft of the article published, there were certain refinements while it got published

Terror Attack and India

Terrorist attack in India is increasing day by day. Bombay Blast, Delhi Blast, Akshardam attack, Ramjanmabhomi attack, Coimbatore Blast, and Varanasi Blast, IISC shoot out, Parliament Attack etc are the few of the major unpleasant memories in the Indian History. Every day or other we hear news of attack in Kashmir by the Militants and we get the news at least one individual is killed and many injured. There is saying in Tamil, that vidhiyai Madhiyala vellamedium, meaning the direction of fate could be Conquered by the intelligence and brain. Vedic astrology has given such a scope, that this sort of happening at the best could be averted  

An efforts has been made to study and analyse what are the astro indicators to identify where such event happen and how it could be predicted astrologically so that it could help the society & Government to take immediate preventive action against such happenings in the near future.

Attack, destruction, damages are normally seen from the 8th house, but D6 charts throws more insight into the place of attack. After due analysis of various chart on such happening, I am of the opinion, the placement of planets which are in the close association with the Rahu and Ketu in Shashtamsa (D6 chart) gives a good clue of the place of target the terrorist likely to be attacked If the Planet Jupiter is in close association with Rahu and Ketu in Shashtamsa, then the target by the terrorist is Temples, place of worship, holy places and the time is midday. If it is Saturn the target is Software companies, railway stations, places which are dark or any thing to do with photographic or film industries and the time it happens is after the sunset. If it is Mercury, it is market or commercial establishment and normally happens some where around late evening. If it is sun then the targets are places where government organizations are located normally forenoon. Moon being the planet in the combination indicates places near seashore, food joints, hospitals etc. Venus in such association is places of pleasure and entertainment and the timing is around twilight. Police station, defence units would be target if in such places Mars is associated and the timing is around Noon.

In the above combination, if Rahu and Ketu aspects any of those planets in the said D6 chart, the place of target would correspond to such planet

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 11:05 am

The following charts were studied  

1) Bombay blast in 1993
2) Delhi Parliament attack in December 2001
3) Akshardam Blast in September 2002
4) Bombay blast in 2003
5) Delhi Blast in October 2005
6) Blast in varanasi in March 2006

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 11:09 am

Even in Blast that occurred in Jaipur few days ago, Jupiter & Sun had malefic aspect of Rahu in D6 chart and hence the casualities were more near to the Hanuman temple

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu May 15, 2008 12:22 pm

Dear Govardhan ji,
Thank you for replying and forwarding that article.
You did explain near which TYPE of place event is going to happen but u didnt explain which
place (State or City or Direction)it is going to happen...

Can you or some learned member of the forum can put some light on it too.
Regards,
Raman

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Thu May 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Thanks Goverdhanji.

If you say that Mars and Ketu combination is causing this havoc, Mars will be with Ketu once every 2 years and also other planets can be under the influence of the shadow planets many times in a year.

I don't think something bad happens every time or does it?
Are there additional factors to consider?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:41 pm

I do not wish to  generalise & say Mars Ketu combination gives rise to this havoc. It should be looked in overall basis, considering various divisional charts etc. I repeat, I  do not wish to  predict  a situation in a horoscope  only taking one aspect or condition that prevails at the time of occurence .

Earthquake it is normally seen to happen nearer or on the day of full moon or new moon. There are several such conditions , which needs to be looked into. For your information Mars and Ketu did join together in cancer, in  during july 1972. On July 21
Bloody Friday: 22 bombs planted by the Provisional IRA explode in Belfast, Northern Ireland; 9 people are killed and 130 seriously injured. The association can creat a event, that does not mean one should generalise and hence I am not generalising the same.  

As I write this and I see  that there could be big Solar flare in the Month of July and August this year , which  may create an havoc in America, Australia, and countries which have Cancer, Taurus, Libra or Capricorn as ascendant or Moon placed in such houses. This Solar flare would badly damage electrical equipments in large magnitude and Space station world wide may have to bear severe calamity & set back during that period. I expect explosion in space to happen during that month which would be alarming. A big size of fire ball could be seen in the outer space which would be exploding and clearly visible to naked eye

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:49 pm

rajitha wrote:Thanks Goverdhanji.

If you say that Mars and Ketu combination is causing this havoc, Mars will be with Ketu once every 2 years and also other planets can be under the influence of the shadow planets many times in a year.

I don't think something bad happens every time or does it?
Are there additional factors to consider?
Dear rajitha

I wish to add every time Mars ketu joins together does not mean damages and calamity to happen. It depends on the timing of event. Kala plays very major role in happening of an event and not only that , even it plays a great role in prediction. Kala is to be given utmost importance , during the prediction. The Horary chart, the chart of the place and various other factors should be considered before predicting the occurence of event.

Trust I made my point clear to you

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:50 pm

I do not wish to  generalise & say Mars Ketu combination gives rise to this havoc. It should be looked in overall basis, considering various divisional charts etc. I repeat, I  do not wish to  predict  a situation in a horoscope  only taking one aspect or condition that prevails at the time of occurence .

Earthquake it is normally seen to happen nearer or on the day of full moon or new moon. There are several such conditions , which needs to be looked into. For your information Mars and Ketu did join together in cancer, in  during july 1972. On July 21
Bloody Friday: 22 bombs planted by the Provisional IRA explode in Belfast, Northern Ireland; 9 people are killed and 130 seriously injured. The association can creat a event, that does not mean one should generalise and hence I am not generalising the same.  

As I write this and I see  that there could be big Solar flare in the Month of July and August this year , which  may create an havoc in America, Australia, and countries which have Cancer, Taurus, Libra or Capricorn as ascendant or Moon placed in such houses. This Solar flare would badly damage electrical equipments in large magnitude and Space station world wide may have to bear severe calamity & set back during that period. I expect explosion in space to happen during that month which would be alarming. A big size of fire ball could be seen in the outer space which would be exploding and clearly visible to naked eye

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 15, 2008 5:59 pm

govardhanvt wrote:This earthquake I was expecting it to happen mainly due to comibination of Mars, Ketu and Moon in Cancer .

Fresh termors are reported again in chain province few hours back.  This could happen again and continue . I expect something big to happen on 25th of this month. God forbid, & I wish that I be proven wrong, I expect havoc can strike in western part of India too. Iran and Turkey can also report such happening.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”