Astro Traveling people?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Astro Traveling people?

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 pm

When you meet a spirit, "How do you know that that spirit is not an "Astro Traveling" person who lives somewhere on this planet in the physical world that we all live in?"

Folks that park their physical body and then astro travel in their spirit body appear to those that they are visiting as spirits because they are traveling in their spirit body.

My question is, "How do you guys tell the difference between a person who is traveling in their spirit body from an enity that has only a spirit body?"

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:20 pm

We are all spirit encased in the body.  And astral travel is about releasing the spirit, while yet attached by a silver cord, into a realm of uneducated and low purpose entities.

It is about the quality of light that encourages us to know who is who.
God bless, J

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:58 pm

:) Are you sure they are all uneducated? I had heard you find all sorts, just like anywhere else.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:58 pm

pirbid wrote::) Are you sure they are all uneducated? I had heard you find all sorts, just like anywhere else.
Ya SpiritTalk :) I agree with pirbid :)

And I can feel your spirit signature and your mind everytime you think about me. Oh and you seem to be abit more in a better mood these days. :)

:smt006

love,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 pm

I often bumb into people I know, my reiki teacher and my mentor are two that spring to mind, lol we often orchestrate travels together too lol,  To me there is no difference between meeting someone in the street or whilst travelling, it's still easy to see them, know their purpose and their heart.

Cassie x
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:I often bumb into people I know, my reiki teacher and my mentor are two that spring to mind, lol we often orchestrate travels together too lol,  To me there is no difference between meeting someone in the street or whilst travelling, it's still easy to see them, know their purpose and their heart.

Cassie x
Cool! :)

love,

sunmystic

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:53 pm

sunmystic wrote:And I can feel your spirit signature and your mind everytime you think about me.
That blows me away.
wow.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm

And to what spiritual purpose?  You are still travelling with good living people - but isn't there higher spiritual attainments to be had that are not contained within the earth atmosphere?

Raising our spiritual sites helps us to learn more.  It is up to us if we choose to just read the earth energies.
God bless, J

Return to “Spirituality”