How do you know when you are spiritually enlightened?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SpiritualSister

How do you know when you are spiritually enlightened?

Post by SpiritualSister » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 pm

What feelings and sensations are involved?

In my heart and soul, there is a sense of openness and acceptance but at the same time, I feel as though I am drawing in negative energies.

Why is this and how can I channel this in a positive way?

sidchowdary

hi

Post by sidchowdary » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:33 pm

crub the thoughts u think are negative, mother nature never gives negative energies until willing ask for it
GAUTAMCHALASANI

santhosh.G

Post by santhosh.G » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 am

i think..as one is aware of his feelings that itself is a beginning..the less entangled then we shall be..the journey begins from head to heart.this conversion from head to heart..that balance..i believe is the process of enlightenement.this is a vedic concept. and this has been interpreted by so many scolars in india and also a western best seller in the book 'power of now'.

sunmystic

Re: How do you know when you are spiritually enlightened?

Post by sunmystic » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 pm

SpiritualSister wrote:What feelings and sensations are involved?

In my heart and soul, there is a sense of openness and acceptance but at the same time, I feel as though I am drawing in negative energies.

Why is this and how can I channel this in a positive way?
Hi SpiritualSister, Most everyone that is truely seeking the Divine passes through what you are experiencing. It is a sort of, "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil." thing. We all go through it or we just quit seeking the Divine.

The best way to deal with this transition phase that you are experiencing is to go to a Divine being/enity that you trust and that you feel loves you and give them a "Loving Hug" and ask for their asistance. For me it is the Divine Mother and the Divine Father in a "perfect love embrace." I appeal to Them with a loving hug. But in truth any loving Divine enity that you trust can and will help you through what it is that you are experiencing.

love,

sunmystic

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 am

With me, it's not so much as giving myself to a divine being, but giving myself to my inner self or my subconscious.

I know my subconscious is connected to divine beings and is also connected with my whole being, like with my instincts and thoughts, etc...So I know my inner self is true, pure and filled with all things positive. Once I give in to my inner self completely, I feel so alive.

When I feel spiritually enlightened, it's like giving my soul a nice rinsing. I feel my mind open up and possibilities be endless. I feel more awakened and more closer to finding out my life path.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

KingAcePD wrote:With me, it's not so much as giving myself to a divine being, but giving myself to my inner self or my subconscious.

I know my subconscious is connected to divine beings and is also connected with my whole being, like with my instincts and thoughts, etc...So I know my inner self is true, pure and filled with all things positive. Once I give in to my inner self completely, I feel so alive.

When I feel spiritually enlightened, it's like giving my soul a nice rinsing. I feel my mind open up and possibilities be endless. I feel more awakened and more closer to finding out my life path.
Hi King, I would have to say that you are doing well. And all true knowledge starts within the inside of one. Most of us start with the outside until the outside becomes the inside and true understanding begins to flow from the inside. My search for and my understanding of the Divine sure would have gone alot easier if I had started where you are starting :) and that is a fact.

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Spirituality”