What is the use of the human birth in which there is no desire for God and God’s love?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dattaswami

What is the use of the human birth in which there is no desire for God and God’s love?

Post by dattaswami » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:11 am

Ans.)  Such human birth is useless.  When such divine aim is absent the soul gets the births of birds and animals in which food, sleep, sex etc., only exist.  The human birth is a good chance.  It is very rare to get a human birth.  There is no human rebirth in other religions, which is absolute truth. The special power of God to grant re-human birth in very few deserving cases is generalized to every human being in Hinduism, which is not correct. The future births in the birds and animals are told as permanent hell in other religions and therefore there is no contradiction between the religions.  Therefore, this point applies to every body on the earth.

Suchi

It's Kalyug

Post by Suchi » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:26 am

I have heard this is Kalyug and in kalug we are not doing anything gud or bad . It is the past that is making us do wat we are doing now. So the people might be born as non- belivers just to make up for their past or to help some body else !

Am I wrong?

Raveness

Post by Raveness » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:31 am

I believe the ressurrection is truely implying reincarnation.

dattaswami

Re: It's Kalyug

Post by dattaswami » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:39 am

Suchi wrote:I have heard this is Kalyug and in kalug we are not doing anything gud or bad . It is the past that is making us do wat we are doing now. So the people might be born as non- belivers just to make up for their past or to help some body else !

Am I wrong?
Kaliyuga is the last phase of the time to have the final dissolution of the world. A last chance is given to many souls with a view that they may try for the spiritual effort. At the time of the final dissolution, the final enquiry is conducted like the last public examination. Apart from this, you should know that the whole creation-drama is controlled by the will and pleasure of God only, whome no one can question.

Return to “Spirituality”