Meeting God

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

georgek

Meeting God

Post by georgek » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:22 am

I have always believed that it is possible to "back trace" something to find the source. If we pick up a stone in the field, we can find it's maker.

Likewise, I had my first glimpse of God over one year ago.

I had rested in bed after a stomach bug as a cough was developing.  Turning on the mattress, I was aware of a familiar blue rosette that resembled something like a "sky TV high definition logo"

Gazing at the object about four feet in front of me, it also appeared to be gazing at me. Then it started flickering very fast and began to envelope me.

My first sensation was of drowning by a blue waterfall. It was like a tub of blue ink that had poured over me as a sheet of water. I was physically blinded  and could not see except for my inner sight of a blue light spiralling my entire body. It turned peppermint, as it touched me, helpless as I watched.

Then as it spiralled around me, it turned towards the window and flew out. It was then, that I could see that the light was composed of many souls. Some ragged, regal and highly developed and who all seemed to know my name.

A voice seemed to enter my brain saying:- "Wonder no more about the blue light....for now you shall see!"

In the short time that it had happened, it seemed to speak to me in a decade of words. It showed me things that I never knew possible from the beginning of time.

It showed me how it was formed and that it was of one mighty god composed of perhaps a million souls all waiting to move on.

There was no such thing as good and bad, but all was natural like the stalagmite that had formed on the rock. Nothing was too late, as all had to form to perfection. Like the sea that had grounded the grain of sand. Or the pearl that had come from the oyster.

It was like the sea, formed by the trickle of a brook. The drop of rain that was as important to have formed the tidal wave that had roared.

Here was perfect peace, as it shielded me from all negativity. It had learnt through tears and pain many thousands of lives and for once in my life, I saw perfection. That I never knew existed, like a Sunday stroll down a country lane, as the sun was vibrant and warm. In the distance the sound of early morning church bells and love that I had never felt before.

It was stern, yet kind and all so wise from the lives that had died to have formed it. Yet in all it's brilliance, it had compassion for one "grain of sand", that I was his and this is where I belong. A million sobs of gulping compassion could I feel in a heartbeat from the all knowing...all loving god of the universe. The souls had found perfection, as each found there was only one way.....

Then as perfection had formed, they looked and behaved the same and had no choice but to gel as one FORM.

Yet each had their individuality, despite being one great soul

Then it left, as the last soul said goodbye...straight out of the window. Then my vision returned.
A man is no longer a man, unless he can speak his mind!

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:34 am

Georgek,

I have no words for this, except thank you.

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:55 am

Goeorgic,

Beu........................tiful

May Allah bless you more.
Salam and Regards
Azhar

Return to “Spirituality”