taraprincess from LibB

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed May 23, 2007 5:43 pm

thank u so much MissEm i will have a wonderful bond with arielle, and i know i have a bond with her already everytime i look at her picture and talk to her i get chills up my spine, i guess she is responding to me, u are so sweet, much love to u. hugs

sharpenup

Post by sharpenup » Thu May 24, 2007 10:15 am

I've been inspired to start drawing again LibB
if anyones interested, here's a link for drawing

http://www.portrait-artist.org/face/profile.html

LibB

Post by LibB » Thu May 24, 2007 11:06 am

Thanks Sharpenup the link is great. It's wonderful to hear you are inspired to create your art again. This is one of the best compliments for me as doing this is and was to inspire and sow the seeds of art in others. Heaven needs us and we need our art for our own expression as well as Heavens. they want angels everywhere in art, in human form and anywhere we can help brighten life on our beautiful planet. I do hope you are having fun. Love and light to you.
LibB
Last edited by LibB on Tue May 29, 2007 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon May 28, 2007 3:41 am

My Dear taraprincess I'm sorry to have taken so long with your portrait but I believe I have finished her Here she is. If you have any comments or would like any changes please let me know. She seems to be missing an amulet but I have the feeling that once she is in a picture frame she won't have room for one. I do hop you like her. I know she's not perfect but I have tried my best and didn't want to change her too much. I know there is something missing and I'm not sure what. I also know her face isn't in the exact proportion it should be. I tried and this is part of learning and practice. thankyou for allowing me to do this for you

I do hope you like your Arielle

Libby
:smt059  :smt060  :smt041  :smt060  :smt059

Ps maybe her lips are too pink, let me know what you are thinking so we can adjust if necessary.
Attachments
Arielle complete.jpg
Arielle complete.jpg (39.95 KiB) Viewed 2132 times

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue May 29, 2007 1:38 pm

thank u for finishing arielle libB she is wonderful, i love it. i just think her lips are too pink. but thats okay. to me she is perfect. thanks again sweetie for finishing her. and for doing this for me u are so sweet. i appreciate u for taking the time to draw her. lots of love and hugs.

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue May 29, 2007 4:19 pm

Hi taraprincess, Thankyou for your comments! I'm happy to discuss changes with you. I'm happy to adjust what is necessary. I'll change her lip colour. Are you getting any visions for below her neck. Amulets, pendants? I'm unable to focus completely clearly as I'm drawing in the loungeroom where there is lots of activity. You may be picking up messages from her more so than me. Let me know so she truly beautiful when you receive her.
Live and light to you Princess
LibB

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue May 29, 2007 5:56 pm

u welcome sweetie she is lovely i see her with a pendant on, and change the lip color to a much lighter pink and she is all finished. thats the vision i see. thank u again u are truly a angel. much love and hugs to u.

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Dear Taraprincess, I'm sure you are feeling like I have forgotten you but that couldn't be farther from the truth. I am looking at Ariel everyday and asking for her help and guidance. I have had the children up during the day (of course LOL) and Adam my 2 1/2 yo has been staying awake up till 11.00pm, so it has been difficult to draw Ariel as she need to be done during daylight, my lights are not bright enough for art.

In my Angel cards there are 3 Ariel cards. I would like for you to pick the ones that you feel are right for you at this time.

Courage
Prosperity
Spread Your Wings

I will continue to do your reading tomorrow and put it in the psychic reading forum.

Love and light to you and many apologies as it wasn't meant to take so long. Unless Ariel has been contacting you through the picture and teaching you to communicate with her. It doesn't necessarily have to be through the picture as you have made the connection, she is with you whenever and wherever you need her to be.

Libby

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:59 pm

she looks great libb i love her finished, she is wonderful. thank u so much. looking forward to my reading also. thank u again u are awesome lots of love for u hugs.

Return to “Spirituality”