God's Dimes, Pennies and A Few Feathers

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

God's Dimes, Pennies and A Few Feathers

Post by marlena » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 am

:smt003  I dragged myself out of bed at 4:45 AM today to go to my Wednesday therapy session. Originally, I was going to reschedule but I just said the heck with it and powered myself up enough to go. I walked from my home to the session which is clear across town and got there on 20 minutes late.

So after that I went to the gym and figured on catching the bus home. Halfway towards to bus stop, I look down and see a feather on the second step from the top. And then halfway home I found another one. On Tuesday, I found a dime and last Friday I found a penny... any insight? :smt020

happyme

Post by happyme » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:53 pm

The angels have been busy. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Do a meditation and LISTEN to what is coming through for you.  The spirit realms have provided the heads up with the pennies, dimes or feathers - now we have to listen to the message.  I always find something good comes through after a sighting.

marlena

More feathers today

Post by marlena » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 am

On my way to my college's gym, I found three feathers.
Last night I had said a prayer about fine tuning my gifts (claircognizance, slight clairvoyance and Clairsentience) and said that I wanted to do so to help people reach their goals and whatnot... would finding these feathers be a sign?

**Also.. I was looking at these clouds on the way home and it seemed to me that it was pulsating...**

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 pm

We can see or make anything in life a sign.  Using it as a valuable lesson is the way to take full advantage.  Keep up your practices at your own talents and see them unfold.  Spirit is with you.

Return to “Spirituality”