Exploring outside the Box

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Do you want to make God laugh?  Tell Him/Her/It your plans.  

The idea is that no matter the whims of the small human entity God does have a plan.  We are a part of it even when we do not see it.  Seeking out the plan is the journey of life.  There is no destination, only the journey.

Rhuto:  Those ideas on image are most interesting.  I have always thought of God as the energy in us all.  After all it is not a mirror image of human beings, plants, animals or any of the kingdoms created for our enjoyment.  

We have recently been using some minerals and stones in our mediations.  They certainly have a power that works in human energies.  So we are all created equal after all.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 pm

spiritalk wrote:Do you want to make God laugh?  Tell Him/Her/It your plans.  

The idea is that no matter the whims of the small human entity God does have a plan.  We are a part of it even when we do not see it.  Seeking out the plan is the journey of life.  There is no destination, only the journey.

Rhuto:  Those ideas on image are most interesting.  I have always thought of God as the energy in us all.  After all it is not a mirror image of human beings, plants, animals or any of the kingdoms created for our enjoyment.  

We have recently been using some minerals and stones in our mediations.  They certainly have a power that works in human energies.  So we are all created equal after all.
Reverend Spirit Talk :) "Do you want to make God laugh? Tell Him/Her/It your plans." Obviously you are a person, who does not know God. and you expect God to be like you. Not. God has way greater patience and understanding. You invite humankind to think that God is impersonal or at best, thinks that we are a joke. :) not.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm

As the image thing may have some merit - we have a sense of humor - so also God.  I credit him with a lot more patience, understanding and yes even humor than you might think.  Consider....

The ultimate in humor - men reach their sexual peak at 19 and woman in their 30s  - he must be laughing his head off!
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 pm

spiritalk wrote:As the image thing may have some merit - we have a sense of humor - so also God.  I credit him with a lot more patience, understanding and yes even humor than you might think.  Consider....

The ultimate in humor - men reach their sexual peak at 19 and woman in their 30s  - he must be laughing his head off!
Sweetheart, I personally think that you have a weird sense of humor. But at the sametime I am the one that sent that PM to you :) so one could possibly wonder about me :) Woman you drive a man to drink, it has got to be somebodies fault and it can't be me! :)

love you!

sunmystic

Return to “Spirituality”