AFTER DEATH

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 am

Sometimes I wonder if  you all realize that your reactions are not only shaped by your own wants and egos, but by those around you, seen and unseen.

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:40 am

dayanera wrote:Stan..I don't have to reread what I said to you ..I do remember what was said and why..I just answer back the remarks you made to me..As for me wanting to be adult now..I could take that as you think I am childish..If you look at what you said...I could get tick off at that remark and keep digging at you as you say I am doing..As for you saying I want to be in control...Control of what ???I can't control you or anyone else .It isn't something I even thought of..If you don't want to start anew .So be it...I made the offer...Had nothing to do with any of the things you suggested..I just thought it was the thing to do for all concern..Hey, I haven't even got mad over any of this as you seem to think I am .Or as you seem to be...The poor me comment...... wasn't called for either... as I didn't say anything to bring that about...If I irritate you so much the best I can  do since I offer to call it quits.... is to just ignore me..As you can see I directly answer each and every one of your questions or comments as you requested before.. :)
My adult statement that you found as a dig had nothing to do with your maturity! That was for people who are rationalists and have committed themselves to that meta system and consider themselves grown. Unteachable!!  The most cold people I know are not the one's who lose their temper but those who will cut you asunder with no remorse or emotion! With all your pretense of doing the right thing here and for everybody in concern, I have yet to see that backed up by a maybe I was little _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . This is a two way street-two to tango. You protest what you found offensive that I wrote but you have yet, to consider what you wrote. You just want to end it! Oh no. Show your face!

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:50 am

sidewalk_bends wrote:Sometimes I wonder if  you all realize that your reactions are not only shaped by your own wants and egos, but by those around you, seen and unseen.

I'm your puppet. You just ruined my world. :smt010

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:21 am

Ok Stan..Now this is dumb...I didn't take offense at the adult statement ..I said I could have...How many people who come into this forum..Would know that when you say..Grown up ...you mean unteachable...or that when you say Meta that is a greek word for hidden...OR when you put--------they are suppose to know what you mean to say in place of the ----.At your suggestion that I am cold... because I have not got mad is completely off base...If I was cold....I would just tell you to kiss off and forget you all together...if you consider it under cutting you to disagree with you ..Which is why this started to begin with.. then by all means I did ..as for showing my face what is it you want for me to show you ?.I think it is pretty plain to see ..So Stan...If you want something more from me just say it plain out...If not then this is over...

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:34 am

stan wrote:Can the finite mind know the infinite? Can it go beyond the subject object world? Can the rational mind know itself? It can not because it's a meta system! It is mostly linear and is handicapped in dealing with large numbers of variables simultaneously. Not even our most sophisticated computers don't approximate. Are there other ways of knowing what we are talking about? If I  have committed myself to this system then I am all grown up.[/quote

You disagreed with the above.

Now I'm done.  :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:30 am

[quote="stan"]Roho, here is your job at 20 dollars a head. March your butt down to the [b] CIRCUMCISION WARD!  :smt044 [/b][/quote]

From spanking to wanton bloodshed in less than 10 rapid-fire messages! Someone get SaTAN his medication. It is CRISIS time! <guffaw>

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:32 am

[quote="sidewalk_bends"]Sometimes I wonder if  you all realize that your reactions are not only shaped by your own wants and egos, but by those around you, seen and unseen.[/quote]

Thanks for that public confession, dear member!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:34 am

[quote="stan"][quote="sidewalk_bends"]Sometimes I wonder if  you all realize that your reactions are not only shaped by your own wants and egos, but by those around you, seen and unseen.[/quote]

I'm your puppet. You just ruined my world. :smt010[/quote]

You naughty boy ;-)
But I won't spank you! I am a little low on Lysol, for afterwards <gdrlh>!

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 am

Roho, this energy God you speak of, I bet he talks to you when your in the bath tub cause you full of air.

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:00 am

Roho, this energy God you speak of, I bet he talks to you when your in the bath tub cause your full of hot air.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:28 am

[quote="stan"]Roho, this energy God you speak of, I bet he talks to you when your in the bath tub cause your full of hot air.[/quote]

I generally take a shower, if you must know SaTAN ;-)

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:14 am

Do you have to run around the shower to get wet - pencil neck.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:25 am

[quote="stan"]Do you have to run around the shower to get wet - pencil neck.[/quote]

Who do you think you are talking to? Bill Gates?? My shower stall barely holds me (okay so I am a bit on the largish side!). There is barely any room in there to move around without knocking off the shampoo bottles and soap bars or knocking the shower door open! That is why I use gadgets! That is too much personal information on a public forum so I will stop there!

Pencil neck? You have reached a new low in terms of issuing insults. Kind of reminds me of a joke!

The parents of an underachieving child received a note from his teacher. It read, "Your beloved child is consistently sinking deeper in standards. In fact he has hit the bottom a few years ago but what is concerning us now is that he has begun to dig!"

Blessings!!

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:39 am

Roho, Happy Holidays. I mean that-pencil neck

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:41 am

[quote="stan"]Roho, Happy Holidays. I mean that-pencil neck[/quote]

To you too, SaTAN and speedy recovery!

Please do not skip any doses ;-)

Return to “Spirituality”