AFTER DEATH

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:37 pm

[quote="stan"][b]ROHO, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FART AND CATCH THIS ENERGY gOD YOU WORSHIP[/b][/quote]

I don't know what that is or how it is done. Will you please teach us before they haul you away or something ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:38 pm

Oh Stan...you know that having me here to vent on makes your day.. :)

Who started it would depend on how you look at it ..I think it is time no matter who started it.. to end it ..This is for discussing not having a running debate over who has the biggest or most brittle ego... :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:42 pm

[quote="dayanera"]Oh Stan...you know that having me here to vent on makes your day.. :)

Who started it would depend on how you look at it ..I think it is time no matter who started it.. to end it ..This is for discussing not having a running debate over who has the biggest or most brittle ego... :)[/quote]

All that aside, wouldn't you say that we are witnessing "Road Rage" on internet? Incredible! I wouldn't even have thought that is possible! Definitely needs anger management-101<guffaw and a sigh!>

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 pm

Roh..how did it become you who had the brittle ego????Stan said it was me ...I thought...Or is it both of us now????....but then I don't have a good memory..... &nbsp;so I was told........ :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:49 pm

[quote="dayanera"]Roh..how did it become you who had the brittle ego????Stan said it was me ...I thought...Or is it both of us now????....but then I don't have a good memory.....  so I was told........ :)[/quote]

It depends on the weekday and hour and degree of sleep deprivation in the accuser, perhaps!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm

dayanera wrote:Oh Stan...you know that having me here to vent on makes your day.. :)

Who started it would depend on how you look at it ..I think it is time no matter who started it.. to end it ..This is for discussing not having a running debate over who has the biggest or most brittle ego... :)

Oh. Now you want to do the adult thing and forget all you said to me and get your last little dig, be in control, and act like - what happened. Poor me.
Miss me with your deception. My advice is reread what you wrote to me when you over reacted. &nbsp;:smt004 &nbsp;:smt004

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:53 pm

[quote="stan"][quote="dayanera"]Stan, so far I am not sure even you know what exactly the questions are ..As for me being a sad creature in la.la.land with an brittle ego...I think that is the skillet calling the pot black here...lol..My ego is so far out of this ..It is laughable...lol...You put each question in simple language for simple oh me and I will try to put my brittle ego away and add a little fat and answer the questons...but notice I said TRY...I not be able to answer it the way you would like .. :)

Roh ...if Stan is a veggie who spanks the strangers ...what does he do with the more suitable who are not strangers??? :)[/quote]

Those are people whose kids lived.  :smt003[/quote]

Here is a profitable vocation for you! Become a vet. All those cats that need to be neutered making you richer with each chop well appointed!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:55 pm

Roh...yipe......I think it is internet rage...oh... the possible thing we can do now...lolol...The only problem I can see with it so far on my part is..I haven't even got mad yet....lol....

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:57 pm

[quote="dayanera"]Roh...yipe......I think it is internet rage...oh... the possible thing we can do now...lolol...The only problem I can see with it so far on my part is..I haven't even got mad yet....lol....[/quote]

Now now, don't keep it bottled-up. let it out! Look what keeping it all inside has done to some... Oh so sad! :-{
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:59 pm

You all try to be above it all. Stop for a second and look at yourselves. It's getting sad.
I am just like you.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:00 am

and btw, lest I remind you all again, two against one does make a right, nor make you master.
I am just like you.

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:00 am

dayanera wrote:Roh...yipe......I think it is internet rage...oh... the possible thing we can do now...lolol...The only problem I can see with it so far on my part is..I haven't even got mad yet....lol....

Dogs get mad, people get angry and in your case you wrote it correctly. &nbsp;:smt003

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:05 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
sidewalk_bends wrote:I believe you are missing the essence of the message, but I do understand what you are saying.
Which message are you referring to? Let us begin from the beginning if that is possible :-)
These message being we are all in God's image, and I am not talking about a picture you can hold up and see with your eyes. You speak of God as energy yes? And many would agree that we are soul and spirit, also made of energy.

I used to think the same thing of what you are speaking against which is man personifies God in terms of human attributes including looking as people do, hence people also seeing angels as human figures also. But if we look beyond that (beyond a physical image or concept), the statement that man is made in God's image is not that far off. You clamor for proof, but you know and I know, if proof is what you seek, then nothing is what we shall find, for the proof we seek is but what the mind wants to make it happy.

If we look at the language in which this was written in the Torah, we will see that when one speaks of image, it is not in the physical sense. That was something added later. Lost in translation.
I am just like you.

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:17 am

Roho, here is your job at 20 dollars a head. March your butt down to the CIRCUMCISION WARD! &nbsp;:smt044

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:46 am

Stan..I don't have to reread what I said to you ..I do remember what was said and why..I just answer back the remarks you made to me..As for me wanting to be adult now..I could take that as you think I am childish..If you look at what you said...I could get tick off at that remark and keep digging at you as you say I am doing..As for you saying I want to be in control...Control of what ???I can't control you or anyone else .It isn't something I even thought of..If you don't want to start anew .So be it...I made the offer...Had nothing to do with any of the things you suggested..I just thought it was the thing to do for all concern..Hey, I haven't even got mad over any of this as you seem to think I am .Or as you seem to be...The poor me comment...... wasn't called for either... as I didn't say anything to bring that about...If I irritate you so much the best I can &nbsp;do since I offer to call it quits.... is to just ignore me..As you can see I directly answer each and every one of your questions or comments as you requested before.. :)

Return to “Spirituality”