answer to all your problems with yantra mantra and puja.

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happi

answer to all your problems with yantra mantra and puja.

Post by happi » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:37 am

:smt006

hello all i wana say to those people who are having problems in there life. that they dont have to go through any of those problems or sufferning anymore. it does not matter what kind of problem you have. i know someone who could fix all these. he will 100 gurantte and fix your any problem.

it does not matter what ever your palm reading told it doesnt mattter what ever your kundli said. he got the power to change all this. but in return he want you to pray to ganesh and donate money toward there temple of ganesh and baba siri chand ji.

thnx

god bless you

lunarcraft

Welcome happi

Post by lunarcraft » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:52 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:17 am

moving to spirituality.

I am very glad it worked out for you.....but since we have a lot of poor people on one side and a lot of rich "religions" on the other it might be better to try an other option, like being positive and put up small goals to fix your problems yourself....no one else will do it...if your belief can help you in this....then fine....but give money in order for your belief to fix it for you are just a dumb action.....in my opinion.

Return to “Spirituality”