CURE OF ACIDITY AND GAS

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

CURE OF ACIDITY AND GAS

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:07 am

CURE OP ACIDITY AND GAS: Nowadays vegetables in India is manufactured by the use of UREA as manure and this gives 4/5 times more production of Vegetables in quantity than the normal manure but the result is what we eat gives production to Gas and Acidity in our stomach. Scientists have studied this and according to one very famous Doctor known to there is no absolute cure for this problem. You can only dilute it with naturotherapy.

First Drinking of more water if highly beneficial.

Bajrasan after 30 minutes of eating food is must for 15 minutes

Walk after 30 minutes of eating of lunch/dinner helps in digestion of food.

Taking lime in the end of the meals by crushing it in drinking water helps a lot.

If the matter is serious then keeping a gap of 30 minutes just before and after eating anything just crush one lime and take its juice and in it mix 2 tablespoon of sugar (the quantity of sugar depends as the juice and sugar should make a paste). Lick this semi solid sugar/lime paste and feel it dissolving the acidity/gas inside your body.

Pravin Kumar

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Thank you.  I wll save this info and see what happens.  I appreciate your sharing what you have learned.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:48 am

[quote="tourbi"]Thank you.  I wll save this info and see what happens.  I appreciate your sharing what you have learned.[/quote]

WHOOPS! Must have made the wrong turn! Should have turned right when I had the chance. You see, I was heading for the GYM! ;-)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:28 am

thank  u pravinji for your post, But i wish to share my views and knowldge with u , regarding the problem of acidity, that too acidity , i think i am the fittest individual who could guide all , because , the most vital illness i face all these days , that too from january 14th till yesterday morning , i could quote is This gaint HYPER ACIDITY.

You are correct only to the first point of usage of water, and other two things sounds wrong to my knowldege, all the Yohasans should be done with empty stomach ,  or with lite stomach ,so that one could feel like doing it, and it will give u the coreect results if done with utmost care and with the guidance of teacher in the begining, i am the AOL member , i underwent swaskriya , and i did yoga classes  during 1992, from that time i know what is yohasan and still i follow some easy assana like PADMAsan, vajraaasan, savasan, etc and i watch yohaasan programes daily in th early hours of the morning in my SUN TV cable network , my guru is AASANA AANDIPANN i can say , but i do watch that programmes sitting in BAJRAASAN .So please avoid AASANs immediately after taking food.

Second usuage of LIME is very dangerous for acidic patients, i  am  told to avoid , lime citrus juices citras fruits , because they alliiviate accidity , one should reduce the use of mirchi spicy foods ,over oil , fried items and citrus friuts.i take even strawberry with milk as milk shake and avoid raw strawbery. so i kindly request u to check again these two aspects. my intension is not to hurt u or to say u are wrong,.

The best remedy to the problem of acidity is keeping the mind happy and avoid emotions , speak less and concentrate on useful  and interested things, this i could found from yesterday .

I especially wish to  say this to my tourbi and my ranjan anna, Pl   take note of the this.  ANNa  please dont stop going to GYM , morning i do ASSANs evening i go for fast walk or during summer days , we both usually do tread mill and other lite excercises like cycling .

with love and regards

prasanna

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:03 am

Prasanna,

You should really read up on blood groups and diets and associated health advice :-)

It seems that one size does not fit all! Hence so many different means of divination and not just astrology!

Love, Light and Levity ...

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:50 am

dear Ranjan anna,

Good morning, I know my Blood group , is O + positive, and my doctors told me that , O+ blood group is very vulnerable or prone for Hyper acidity, I talked about my HYper acidity problem , may be Pravinji might have wrote only general acidic factors , one may get out of indegition  or about over eating, some may feel unrest due to over eating, so in that time he  is rite, one can use Lemon , it will reduce  vomiting sensation. We see people using lemon  while traveling in the long bus travels or while passing through high hills or moutains inorder to prevent vomiting, the smell of Lime has the power to control vomiting.   I clearly wrote , i am not writing against Pravinji, before writng  this , i took his permission.
"
,Anna  u are also rite, ONE   SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL,  this is a general statement, now a days , we do find some dresses  ,   displayed  saying ,"  ONE SIZE FITS  ALL   "too

yOU CAN FIND FAULTS WITH me in astrology , but i will never give u chance to quote me i am wrong in medical  views, because before writing anything , i will take more precautions, , my statements in astrology only reaches the people of vedic forums, but i write these medical tips in General forum , so that much care is inevitable.

At the same time , i should thank u , with your wisdom , u always  bring out  more useful points from me , which others can find useful.   FRom the past four years i am dealing with this HYPERACIDITY problem as  a case study and i collected more articles on this.  Even i see doctors erring in  their  prescriptions

thank u pravinji, torbiji, and anna

prasanna

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:21 am

[quote="prasanna"]dear Ranjan anna,

Good morning, I know my Blood group , is O + positive, and my doctors told me that , O+ blood group is very vulnerable or prone for Hyper acidity, I talked about my HYper acidity problem , may be Pravinji might have wrote only general acidic factors , one may get out of indegition  or about over eating, some may feel unrest due to over eating, so in that time he  is rite, one can use Lemon , it will reduce  vomiting sensation. We see people using lemon  while traveling in the long bus travels or while passing through high hills or moutains inorder to prevent vomiting, the smell of Lime has the power to control vomiting.   I clearly wrote , i am not writing against Pravinji, before writng  this , i took his permission.
"
,Anna  u are also rite, ONE   SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL,  this is a general statement, now a days , we do find some dresses  ,   displayed  saying ,"  ONE SIZE FITS  ALL   "too

yOU CAN FIND FAULTS WITH me in astrology , but i will never give u chance to quote me i am wrong in medical  views, because before writing anything , i will take more precautions, , my statements in astrology only reaches the people of vedic forums, but i write these medical tips in General forum , so that much care is inevitable.

At the same time , i should thank u , with your wisdom , u always  bring out  more useful points from me , which others can find useful.   FRom the past four years i am dealing with this HYPERACIDITY problem as  a case study and i collected more articles on this.  Even i see doctors erring in  their  prescriptions

thank u pravinji, torbiji, and anna

prasanna[/quote]

Pras-anna,

I am not quite sure I understand about portions of your message about Pravinji for instance and his permission etc but I am not surprised either ;-)

The day I learned that I belong to the blood group o+ decades ago, I began a ritual! I started donating blood at least on each  birthday, sometimes more...

I hope you do the same too?

Never ever in my past many many years in this earthly reality have I experienced the urban medical myth of O+ and acidity and duodenal ulcers! Lucky break? Perhaps? Or just another urban myth??

And you should watch the stuff I eat on a daily basis!

Love, Light and Levity ...

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:09 am

thank u ranjana ,  

by writing Pras-anna , u accepted me calling anna, iam very glad , i thank God that my anna is safe from those gaint die seas.  If i come to verdic astrology , medical astro , i find the relavance to my ailment, that Kanya lagna is conected to the organ of stomach , and kanya and thula lagna may suffer from ulcers, hyperacidity , lupid liver problems, i underwent even MRCP scan , because my lupid profile is not correct, my cholestrol levels are  not  in exact ratio, and iam still under medication, during 2004 my medical reports showed these two abnormalitis, , in the year 2006 it was under correct ratio, again 2007 medical tests showed abnormalities ,  iam now regular user of STORVAS - colestrol tablets , my food habits or very correct , i follow all , i do exercises , yohasanas, , but all my doctors get surprise why iam not getting permanent cure, from the past two days i have found rite solutions , and i now feel better.   My astrolger friend and GUru (dhronacharya, of this ekallaiva) told that during 2004 i faced so many problems because of my Maaraha dasa, Mars dasa beig 5th from kethu dasa , is said to be maraha dasa, so u are facing these kinds of troubles mentally and physically , before 2004 , i never went to any major clinical tests, i fear takng crosin or metacin , i never use pain killers, amruthanjan  ,jandu blams , no medical expenses from my side, everybody used to get surprises , i always fall sick of common fever and cold that too . only once in two years gap time, but always tried to donate blood, but my doctors refuse to take blood, from quoting your are underweight, i was only 32 kgs, during my marriage, 39 during my delivery , till my age of 40 i was   below  40 kgs, this is the reason, but i love to donate blood, but in the year 2004 i went to 50 , 6 months back i went to 53 , now with vigorous efforts and with medication again came down  today to 44 kgs, that time when i was 50 i could not donate blood, becuase of hyperacidity, now seeing me my doctors wont take from me, but my life time ambition is blood donation, let me (weight )  AND   WAIT and see.  But i make all my beloved friends to donate blood, many of my friends donate blood on their birthdays, and one of my dearest friend , even donates blood on my birthday , i lead one mahila sang , and i took second position as vice president , and   as treasurer conducted blood donation camp with the help of Nehru YUva kendra on 12-12-1999, along with that we conducted free health check ups with the help of kind hearted doctors. and even i appeared inviting the guests on that day in my madras regional channel called podigai, that day also my sankarji could not attend my programme , and watched it on tv.from the year 1981 january till today my desire of donating blood remains as   MI rage , here i should quote my husband donated blood more than 10 times, my next aim is to make my son a donar, he is also  o+  .

Yesterday when i was taking about  birthchart of my friend here in dubai, he told me that he is falling under mars dosha, his O - negative  blood speaks this, i said let me go deep collecting charts  o - blood  groups, today i see , u taking to me about blood group, as i wrote in my previous post, i always find relavance like this in every walk of my life.I alrady told u my desire of doing blood group analyziz with lagnas.  But another doubt i told him , that i found his chart with sukara neech , i told may this also  CAN BE  the cause for negative blood, here i recollected reading that Our beloved ex-prime minister mrs  INDIRA GANDHI  WITH O - BLOOD, SO ANNA PLEASE IF U CAN SEND HER BIRTH CHART TO MY MAIL ADDRESS .

PRAS-ANNA ALSO tells me iam an elastic, rubber type person , who could not express anything very short, we call it Javvu , rumbam in  tamil., as we both belong to the same blood group , it is certain that we have blood relation, though our birth place is different.  I find all o positive show their interest and care to me always, this is true. B postive people always behaves as my enemy to certain extent.

WITH LOVE AND RESPECT' ,

PRASANNA.

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT.

Return to “Health And Beauty”