Psychic Diet

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Forest Of Mysteries

Psychic Diet

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:34 pm

DO you eat special foods to become psychic or to make yourself  more intune with others? Most of the famous psychics are total true vegetarians, eating nothing with a face lol. Eating meat makes the digestion sluggish and so we are more earthed into this existence, as eating is a simple way or earthing our energies after completing spiritual tasks, as is drinking water.  Eating a lighter wholefood diet means that the body is freer and more able to fly :)

is that a leaf on the floor or the shadow of civilisation?

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:28 am

ok now ya grossed me out - eating anything with a face!

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

I wonder where you get your information ..was it a conducted survey? Factual Info?

I personally am more in tune when I go for a walk ........... I think its what your connecting source is ..

for me its nature and meditation.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 am

Interesting question and I have wondered this before. I think you need to eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water. But then I also know great psychics who enjoy being carnivores.

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:55 pm

starryskies wrote:Interesting question and I have wondered this before. I think you need to eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water. But then I also know great psychics who enjoy being carnivores.
ur talking about the psychedelic community?

Return to “Health And Beauty”