laser hair remover

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

petite Anne

laser hair remover

Post by petite Anne » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:13 am

I would like to know if someone tried the laser hair remover you use at home, does it work?
<edited> Link has been removed. Please see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html to add link to signature.

doc

hi

Post by doc » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:44 pm

yes petite a,my elder sis has tried it coz she is having polycystic ovarian disease..its effect lasts for 2 & 1/2 months only or so depending upon ur hair growth..she gets it done from a proffessional as once she developed scars over her face when she tried from a beauty saloon..i wud suggest u to go 2 a proffessional like a doctor(dermatologist etc.) for safe hair removal.. :) n better never try it at home :smt018

Elisechaina

Post by Elisechaina » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:45 pm

Hi I agree, please get all hair removal done by a professional. I bought an electroysis kit to use at home and it made my hair problem ten times worse, and had to get it sorted out professionally,which has costs me hundreds of pounds, and its not over yet, I am thinking of having laser treatment myself, but only with a reputable beauty salon or organisation. In England, the Healthcare Commission has a list of reputable people. Good luck x

Return to “Health And Beauty”