WATER THERAPY

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

WATER THERAPY

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 am

WATER THERAPY IF FOLLOWED PROPERLY RELIEVES YOU OF A NUMBER OF DISEASES. It is followed thus: Keep water stored in a copper vessel overnight. Get up in the morning and without brushing your teeth or putting anything in the mouth drink 1.25 litres of water from this Copper Vessel.

Second whenever you drink water do not take anything to eat or even liquid (Like juice, tea or coffee) for 30 minutes after it.

Third: Do not drink water after you have eaten anything like breakfast or meals for 2 hours. If necessary you can drink any amount of water before eating it.

Fourth: While you eat your Dinner be sure to be awake 2 hours after that and go to sleep.

Follow this ritual for 6 months and it is sure to heal you of N number of diseases.

The reason is that water cleans all that is unwanted inside and make the body healthy from inside. It reduces unwanted fats and makes one fresh.

We clean our body from outside while bathing but how to clean our body inwardly. This is one way by following water therapy. Drink 5 litres of water daily.

Second way is to meditate and wash all your body through your thought process.

Drinking of any amount of water is not harmful like eating lots of food. Water only circulates and takes out the unwanted wasteful matter through urine.

This is my personal experience.

Pravin Kumar
Last edited by Pravin Kumar on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:12 pm

ImageMay you never thirst. Image Image
Thank you
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

bybybybyon

Post by bybybybyon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:03 pm

MAy clean water supply forever!!

Thank you!!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 am

I find it very difficult to have water :)
and my husband on the other hand just has too much.

Francois

Post by Francois » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Interesting point of view.  I'm also a great advocate of drinking lots of water.  

You've told me something I never knew before.  What is the importance of the coper vessel?  This is new info to me, and I'd like to learn more.
Francois du Toit:  Wellness Coach - Designing Your Healthy Lifestyle.

Return to “Health And Beauty”