Natural Teeth Whitener Anyone

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kanwa

Natural Teeth Whitener Anyone

Post by kanwa » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:51 am

Pls I need Natural Teeth whitening Remedies and Plaque removal Thanks. All contributions are welcome

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:31 am

You might have a genuine interset in this, even if we are bombarded with adds each day, and I hope someone have found things better then what is offered.

if you by any chanse are only posting for key codes, then please read my link for such, it might help you :)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 am

Dear kanwa ,
       if u need your teeth should  be white ,  then that depends how  much care u take with your teeth.    I am sure that no pastes available in  the markets will give u the desired results. You should wash your mouth  after every  meal u take to avoid plaque.   Better avoid taking sticky things and avoid chocolates please. Brush your teeth daily twice.  Brushing in proper manner is very important than what  brand of brush or paste u use.  If u wish to maintain your teeth white and  healthy, do not forget to go to  dentist atleast twice a year.  scaling reduces chance of plaques  and use of good herbal pastes will give u better results, and do not use hard brush ever, always use  soft brush.You  are welcome to ask more questions regarding maintenance of teeth .   Eat healthy food   and enjoy   healthy  eating with good teeth.  Dentistry is major medical science which consumes major share of a one's income now a days , so be careful ever about your dental care.

with best wishes,

prasanna.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm

There is this thing called oil pulling. Basically you use sunflower or sesame oil, cold-pressed, unrefined and "pull" for 20 mins each day. Pulling is kind of like swishing the oil around your mouth. Some people swear their teeth got whiter and gums pinker and healthier using this. :)
It's a beautiful life. Believe.

sandyv63

Post by sandyv63 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:04 pm

I have done oil pulling and it absolutely works. I use safflower or sunflower oil but sesame oil (untoasted) works well too. The benefits include whiter teeth, strong gums, plaque removal, improvement with sinuses and allergies, etc. Go to earthclinic dot com to read more or just google oil pulling.

Arima

Teeth whitener you can find in your kitchen

Post by Arima » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Try mixing in equal proportions baking soda and common table salt.
Wet your toothbrush and coat with this mixture, then brush.
If this is too strong for you, make a paste with your regular toothpaste and use as usual.  Brush twice daily.

This should remedy the problem and strengthen your gums at the same time.
Trini

terini

Strawberries do work

Post by terini » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:40 pm

I heard that strawberries and baking soda whiten your teeth.  So I tried this and it does work.

Natural remedies are easy and you can save a lot of money!!!

Return to “Health And Beauty”