Any Advice?????

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sophie03

Any Advice?????

Post by sophie03 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:15 pm

Im debating getting laser surgery done for stretch marks, i have some in my hip, butt, and inner thigh area, from growing as a child, i looked into laser surgery for stretch mark removal and it seems like it would work, i wanted to know of any tips, or if anyone has had this done and could tell me their results, thank you so much

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:26 pm

oh i didn't know you could get rid of stretch marks, i thought you had them for life!!!

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:15 pm

I saw this on the tv and the results seemed very good :) stretch marks do fade with time but sometimes they need help and although the laser makes them redder and worse for a while then they seem to get much better :)

justnara

Post by justnara » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi,

if it makes you happy to get surgery than good for you, you should go ahead. However if it was me I would not go through it unless it was seriously affecting my health or something major. However I am not you. However these days everyone has surgery to look better so in a sense it's not really a major issue. However we are talking about stretch marks and I think you could try organic/raw beauty products that are natural and pure. Maybe you should consider exercise. Do some yoga, it can make a huge difference. Also maybe you should consider your eating habits.  you can make few changes like this than the results can surprise you.

good luck

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:25 pm

I have heard that the skin lightening creams get rid of stretch marks.  I read it was a discoloration of the skin and the creams that help to get rid of brown spots make them fade away.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Return to “Health And Beauty”