tips for dandruff?

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

avikat

Post by avikat » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:33 pm

for dandruff head and shoulder is fine if it is mild, but definitely if it is severe doctors mostly recommend selsun - which is pretty strong...if it comes to ur face and eyebrows etc do consult a dermatoligist...applying betnovate cream also helps...

justinray111

Post by justinray111 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:37 am

Head and shoulders is useless, Selsun is better. My wife has been using a natural product which has Rooibos Lavendar Calendula and a natural soap called Miswak. I am going to try it too as she says it works great. The product is by a company called Nature Fresh sensitive body wash and might only be a South African company.
I am very interested and involved in human nutrition and educating people in this regard.

qwertyabcabc

Post by qwertyabcabc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:57 pm

For any hair never apply an oil . For dandruff , go for a mild shampoo as it will not have adverse effect on hair by continuous use . Head and shoulders is a strong shampoo and is not at all advisable , Instead u can go for DOVE or anyother mild shampoo . Conditioner is only needed if your hairs are dry . Apply conditioner only to the tip of the hair and not to the root or scalp . Never apply any SOAP to hair . Comb your hairs properly . Use clean towels and combs . Never use other's combs  .

Return to “Health And Beauty”