SPORTS

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

net net

SPORTS

Post by net net » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:54 am

i baseball is my first love, but when football comes around, football is tops. i'm from Cleveland, Ohio and you guest it, i am a Browns fan. go to the game sitting with cousins Sam and his Ella in the DAWG POUND paying $40 dollars a game. that is a lot of money, but it is worth it. although the Browns has not been playing like the Browns of old (that's the Baltimore Ravens) :smt019  by the way i don't like the Ravens  :smt019 and the Pittsburgh Steelers are the Browns archrivials and archenemies.  :smt019  they don't like us and we hell don't them. that's what football is all about. those of you who are dieharded fan like me knows that the hard hits, the slams, the sacking of quarterbacks, the hail mary passes in the end zone, block kicks, a 100 yard run from end to end. the list can go on and on. we are looking forward every Sunday to see how our teams will do that day.  all the junk food you can eat, have few beers, party with family and friends.  that list can go on and on also. to sum it up.

FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt004

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt003

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:37 am

Favourite to do, ski-ing, water-sking, and horse riding,  Favourite to watch hmmm that stumped me, I'm a do-er lol, get bored watching.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:50 pm

Apart from any martial art, football (soccer for the heathens amongst us), cricket and best of all to watch Rugby Union,makes American Football look like a game for nancy boys, which it is. I fought linebacker (whatever that is) for the Chicargo Bears - what a wuss!

Return to “Health And Beauty”