Strange stone, anybody know what it is??

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

reflectingalways

Strange stone, anybody know what it is??

Post by reflectingalways » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:08 am

Hey all,

My parents were walking around a street fair yesterday and bought me a strange looking stone to add to my crystal collection. I am pretty confused as to what it is. Can anybody help me out?

here are some pics.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Looks like a carved Agate to me, is it carved or is that just the way its formed?

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

crystalhealer1

Agate

Post by crystalhealer1 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:32 am

I am 100% positive that the stone is an Agate, but I am not sure what variety.  It is very beautiful.  Here are some Agate properties:

AGATE, BLUE LACE: Use at the 5th Chakra (Throat Chakra) for encouraging peace and calming, to promote speaking one's truth, to enhance crop production and for general plant health in the garden, to encourage joy, to become grounded, to stay centered and balanced in mind, body, and spirit, to relieve symptoms of acid reflux or heartburn, to stimulate will power, to heal problems associated with the nervous system or circulation, to facilitate communication with one's totem animals, spirit guides, and angels, for emotional healing, and to block out negative energies associated with geopathic stress.  Blue Lace Agate is a banded form of Blue Chalcedony, so these properties also apply.  

AGATE, BOTSWANA APRICOT: Use at the 2nd Chakra (Sacral Chakra/Spleenic Chakra) for emotional balance, to heal disorders of the reproductive organs (especially in women), to ease the symptoms of menstruation, to help minimize problems associated with pregnancy and child birth, to help relieve constipation, to treat discomfort caused by stomach ulcers, to help one to connect to the knowledge of the ancient cultures of the Middle East, to aid in reducing the size of tumorous growths, to instill lust for one’s partner, to help relieve symptoms stemming from cancer treatment, to aid in treat symptoms of dehydration, and to help treat disorders of the heart.

AGATE, BOTSWANA PINK:  (Also known as Pink Limpopo River Agate or as Pink Eye Agate) Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) to help soften a “rough around the edges” personality, to increase optimism, to aid friendships during difficult times, to banish one’s fears, to overcome self-limiting beliefs, and to enhance gentleness.  Since Pink Botswana Agate is a banded form of Pink Chalcedony, these properties also apply.

AGATE, BOTSWANA PURPLE: (Also known as Lavender Botswana Agate, Lavender Limpopo River Agate, Gray Botswana Agate, Lavender Eye Agate, or as Purple Limpopo River Agate)  Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra), 6th Chakra (Third Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra) or 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to experience things from another point of view, to protect children, to enhance communication and to make one’s words come from the heart, to protect against childhood illnesses or to speed up recovery from them, to aid one in feeling comfortable in his or her physical body, to realize one’s inner gifts, and to reduce anxiety and aid one in living a worry-free life.

AGATE, DENDRITIC: (Also known as Landscape Agate, Scenic Agate, Dendritic Manganese Agate, or as Manganese Oxide-Included Agate) Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) or 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) to encourage a connection with nature, to facilitate communication with tree spirits, for grounding, to stimulate intuitive wisdom, for personal growth, to aid one in branching out into new pursuits, and to connect one with nature spirits.

AGATE, FIRE: (Also known as Limonite-Included Agate, Iridescent Agate, Rainbow Agate, or as Goethite-Included Agate) Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra), the 2nd Chakra (Sacral Chakra/Spleenic Chakra), or at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) to enhance strength and vitality, to provide an opportunity to learn from the fire element, and to reduce fevers.  Element:  Fire  Flower:  Rattlesnake Master  Essential Oil:  Cinnamon  Companion Stone:  Blue Pietersite

AGATE, HOLLEY BLUE: (Also known as Holly Blue Agate, Holly Agate, Holley Agate, Holly Blue Chalcedony, Holley Chalcedony, Holly Chalcedony, or as Holley Blue Chalcedony)Use at the 5th Chakra (Throat Chakra), 6th Chakra (Third Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra) or 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) to facilitate communication with one’s ancestors or those who have crossed over, to promote cooperation among family groups, to enhance psychic awareness, to facilitate communication with beings from the animal, mineral, and plant realms, to access one’s higher consciousness, to banish feelings of shame, to promote ascension of the light body, for protection during astral travel, to promote lucid dreaming, and to enhance shamanic journeying or vision quests.  Element: Air  Flower: Blue Bellflower Essential Oil:  Blue Tansy  Companion Stone: Pink Calcite  As Holley Blue Agate is a form of banded Blue Chalcedony, these properties also apply.  

AGATE, LEOPARD SKIN: Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra), the 2nd Chakra (Sacral Chakra/Spleenic Chakra), or at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) to facilitate communication with animals, to aid in determining one’s totem animal, to help one to connect with his or her roots, and to instill courage.

AGATE, MOSS: (Also known as Chlorite-Included Chalcedony, Chlorite-Included Agate, Horneblende-Included Chalcedony, Horneblende-included Agate, Macha Stone, or as Mocha Stone)  Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) or 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) to facilitate a connection with nature (especially the plant kingdom), to balance the chakras, to promote spiritual growth, for healing of the physical body, to instill confidence, to promote joy, to relieve worries and stress, for shamanic journeying, and to promote intuitive knowledge (especially relating to herbalism).

AGATE, SHIVA’S EYE: Use at the 6th Chakra (Third Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra) to connect one with the energies of Lord Shiva, to aid in enhancing the power of prayer, to deepen meditation, for spiritual ascension, for karmic upliftment (by removing karmic obstacles and clearing karmic debts), and for balance and harmony.
AGATE, TREE: Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) or at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) to root oneself to the earth and to aid one in feeling more grounded, to instill a deep appreciation for nature and for all living things, to allow one to channel from the tree spirits, to aid in all types of growth (physical, mental, and spiritual), to encourage exploration (especially for children), and to help clear blockages occurring in the heart chakra.
Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45883

Return to “Crystal Healing”