Phantom crystals

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alee

Phantom crystals

Post by alee » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with phantom crystals especially those contain pyramids inside the crystals?

I had a OBE with a white phantom crystal with pyramid inside.

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm not really sure wht you mean by phantom crystals, and might side track from the topic, but there is such thing as etheric crystals that still take on the healing properties of physical crystals. You just gotta imagine a crystal, and say out its nameand place it on places where healing is required. Only thing is that you need attunement.

I didn't know that pyramids had crystals on the inside...my general knowledge is really shallow XD

Shakya

Post by Shakya » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:48 pm

I have a bit of an affinity with phantom crystals! They are excellent in meditation, and are extremely helpful for contacting and working with your Guides. I suggest you sit a while with the crystal, or meditate with it, and ask it why it has come to you and what work you can do together. You might be surprised at the answer you get LOL. Have fun!

Shakya x

alee

Post by alee » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

phantom crystals are usually clear quartz that has ashes (inclusions) inside it. the ashes can be white, yellow, green, red etc etc...

sometimes the ashes forms pyramid inside the crystal itself. so you have a quartz crystal with a pyramid inside.

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 pm

oh I see...interesting. I'll be on the lookout for those things whenever I can and then include my experience here. In the meantime, peace out :)

healinghands

Post by healinghands » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Phantom crystals are created during a slow or no growth phase of a crystal. Sediment, chlorite or other minerals settle on the surface and the crystal continues to grow, showing a record of where the crystal has been.

Often the phantoms are elusive, you really have to search to find them, but sometimes they are easily identified.

I've attached a picture of a phantom sphere. There are actually 100s of phantoms within.

Phantoms help you deal with transitions, they are excellent meditation tools to help you see the path behind you and to evaluate past experiences. They help you to see that you are making forward progess. They help with past life recall. Phantom quartz also helps you work through past abuse. They are strong healers!
Attachments
aboutu22.jpg
aboutu22.jpg (29.58 KiB) Viewed 3438 times

agianto

Phantom Crystal

Post by agianto » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Phantom Crystal?! The name sounds very eerie, doesn't it?. In fact, some may even call it: ghost crystal or shadow crystal. But actually, it is only a common quartz crystal that have continued to grow and by chance engulfed "Phantom(s)" - other grown crystal(s) in its vicinity that may be growing slower or have stop growing. It is indeed a good meditation tool that shows me LIFE.

crystalhealer1

2 types of quartz phantoms with properties

Post by crystalhealer1 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 pm

QUARTZ, CELADONITE PHANTOM: Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) Use at the heart chakra or over sensitive organs when performing psychic surgery or deeply penetrating energy work.  This stone has a very gentle energy and is one of the few stones that may be used in these delicate areas of the body.  As this crystal contains Quartz and Celadonite, the properties of these minerals also apply.  CELADONITE:  Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) to facilitate a connection with the fairy realm, to connect oneself with his or her inner child, to enhance one’s connection with the earth and with the plant kingdom, and to provide clarity of thought and approach a situation from the heart.  QUARTZ, CLEAR: Quartz crystals can be used at any chakra and are by far the most powerful and energizing crystals of all. Quartz is a powerful healer and purifying cleanser of the physical and ethereal body. Quartz crystals amplify one's own energies and intentions and thus are ideal for any kind of spiritual work.

QUARTZ, RED HEMATITE PHANTOM: Use at the 1st Chakra (Root Chakra/Base Chakra) for encouraging deeper states of meditation, for grounding, to remove negativity from one’s thinking or to remove negative energy from the aura, for vitality, and to enhance intuitive wisdom.

Return to “Crystal Healing”