coldness

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

onefunnybabe

coldness

Post by onefunnybabe » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:51 am

Hello,

I started buying some crystals a few months and on Thursday I bought some crystals for the throat chakra. Usually the stones get warm on my body and they become warm too but today I used the aquamarine and had one on my throat, heart and one in each hand. They were all warm except my throat. My throat was cold. I did this again and the same thing happened and I noticed my stone was cold too, but just the throat.

What does this mean? I was told my throat chakra was black so I'm assuming that it's helping it out?

Paula

Rev_Vesta

Post by Rev_Vesta » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:27 am

everyone does react differently with different crystals..........

inreagrds to your throat Chakra........I feel you throat chakra is a very dull, muddy blue......

Have you been keeping something bottled up and not expressing how you are feeling.......?

You need to do some major work on your throat chakra... mayhave to try using different blue crystals..... try turqiouse.....or lapis lazuli if poss........

take care of your throat by expressing your needs......
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

onefunnybabe

Post by onefunnybabe » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Yes I think I do have difficulty in communicating my needs, which is why I get angry about things.
Anyways, I bought 4 stones for the throat - aquamarine, blue quartz, sodalite and blue lace agate. I also used last night black tourmaline since it is supposed to absorb negativity.

I also do mantras so that might help and also am doing a kriya for communication.

I have been making some progress but not sure how much more to go.

Paula

brendag

coldness

Post by brendag » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi

I agree that that your throat chakra is blocked. I suggest you work with the blue lace agate for a while. It helps to gently release anger and fear of expression. It is possible to wear it around your neck????
Also I suspect the real problem of fear of expression - lies in your fear of rejection (self-esteem???). Perhaps you can use the black tourmaline on the solar plexu while working the throat....

onefunnybabe

Post by onefunnybabe » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Hello all,

The back of my neck has also been quite stiff this past week and a half and I've been putting crystals on the back of my neck area as well.

Paula

Return to “Crystal Healing”