Vogel Cut Crystals

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Isisrae7

Vogel Cut Crystals

Post by Isisrae7 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:15 pm

I was wondering if any of you have experiece with the Vogel cut crystal and its specific usage. Apparently there are authentic vogels and crystals that are cut to look like vogels that do not meet the specifications of Marcel Vogel, the originator. I am just begining to work with one and I would like to hear from anyone else that has or is currently working with them. Thanks, Stephanie

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:44 pm

These are such a rip off! They are so expensive and personally I don't like the shape. I prefer a natural wand and for the same price as one of these manufactured wands I can get myself a pretty fantastic natural crystal that is far more powerful and happier :)

JenLS

Post by JenLS » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:16 pm

I have two vogel cut crystals (these are the knockoffs, they are not originals).   They cost quite a bit less than the "real" vogels, but I have no experience with the originals to compare to, so I don't feel like I'm missing out.  Both of mine function differently, and have been very effective partners in the healings we've done.  I've had one longer than the other, so am more comfortable with it.  One I am still "learning" about.

How many sides does yours have?  There are a couple of good websites that can give you some information.

If you want to PM me you can

Return to “Crystal Healing”