Pendant Making

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Valinia

Pendant Making

Post by Valinia » Mon May 07, 2007 7:08 pm

Attachments
Amethyst.jpg
Amethyst.jpg (52.86 KiB) Viewed 4165 times

Valinia

Post by Valinia » Mon May 07, 2007 7:10 pm

If you like what you've seen I have many more
Valinia

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue May 08, 2007 12:12 am

Sure feel free to post some of yoru pics of the jewellery you have made we all like to check out each others talents.  Especially when it concerns our love of crystals.

Hoe do you keep it from falling out is it glued in at the back?   Most wire wrapped one I see are wrapped around the crystal to stop it from becoming loose.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 08, 2007 10:58 am

Hi Valinia, welcome to Mystic Board,

I design and craft jewellery too, you are lucky I have to make trips to the USA, to search for suppliers to import from lol, if you have your trading status and seller code you will find lots of willing wholesalers :) Try looking in Bead Magazines they have long lists of all the best suppliers.

LibB

Post by LibB » Sat May 19, 2007 7:53 am

Hi valinia, nice pendant. I'm not sure where you live but there is a man named Preston Reuther who has a website about wire sculpting. He is in America and sells wires, gems, beads, findings, tools and display units.
He has courses and jewellery making packages available. Also has available web space for selling jewellery. Have a look at the site map for all areas and enjoy. He'll send emails with hints. My email has stopped working for some reason and I'm missing my emails from Preston. I haven't had the chance to purchase the package I would like as yet but can't wait all the same for when I do.
Have fun I hope this helps.
LibB

ps. I've just been looking on the net and found a site called Arizona Bead Company. Another one called Beads Venue with a large array of crystal beads.
What country are you in? So we can help find something closer to home for you. My web search is...crystal beads

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat May 19, 2007 2:15 pm

Preston is brilliant, he gives so much energy and incite in his emails, I will definately have to visit next time I am over there :)

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue May 22, 2007 1:54 pm

Gem wrote:Preston is brilliant, he gives so much energy and incite in his emails, I will definately have to visit next time I am over there :)
I was just telling you about my Kyanite, thinking I'll mention Preston's sale Then I came here. I was going to mention Preston's big clearance sale as he is moving to a bigger warehouse and here you are again. I'm sure you are already aware of this. I think it's only another week to go, so be quick.
Have fun if you have a few dollars to spare.

Ps you'd better save up big and take someone with you so they can pull you out of the new huge warehouse. I can see you not wanting to leave LOL ROFL

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 22, 2007 2:22 pm

Awww I wish, I have to make do with the smaller UK warehouses at the moment :(

Amazing the fantastic selections of wire!

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue May 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Gem wrote:Awww I wish, I have to make do with the smaller UK warehouses at the moment :(

Amazing the fantastic selections of wire!
Preston sends the stuff to you , you don't have to go there. You order on line and pay the required amount and they send it. I'm in Australia and don't see myself going to America any time soon.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 22, 2007 3:39 pm

Oh yep I know about post but I am talking large amounts, and the shipping cost of a crate is hard, then the customs investigation over silver and gold and tax etc etc, so I usually choose it in person and bring it back  accompanied :)

Do you make jewllery too? seems we have a growing crowd :)

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:49 am

Hi Libb:
Did you order the package that you wanted yet?

Return to “Crystal Healing”