Favorite crystal

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:34 pm

reichild wrote:thats a lovely piece of rock you have there Earl i have nothing ike that just stones and a gorgeous clear quartz wand
And it only cost me 5 dollars, which seemed far too inexpensive but I love it.  You should post a picture of your wand, it sounds beautiful!
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:05 am

ok u got me hoooked now for  looking about for my first cave amythest  uhoh watch out hubby lol  thats jsut breath taking  gem
Brightest Blessings
with
Dragon's love and light

scootbabe66

amethyst

Post by scootbabe66 » Tue May 15, 2007 3:29 am

that amethyst cave is gorgeous.,..never seen one of that size before..!!!!
amethyst is my favourite stone and then rose quartz..i love the raw crystals..although i use tumblestones for everday healing..mainly on myself...lol
i also make crystal jewellery...i am a psychic tarot reader by profession...so when i do a reading i always give the client a free peice of crystal jewellry..usually a stone that will help them...i do a lot of love readings...so i go through a lot of rose quartz beads and dhips as i am sure you can imagine...lol

yes..but the best way to pick a crystal is to have it pick you...i agree with that..it is the same thing when you buy a pendulum..you instinctively know which one works for you..as soon as you hold it...you know

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue May 15, 2007 10:20 am

Thanks  am very very fond of my cave, she is a beauty i just insured her a month ago for $2,500.  I would cry if I had to replace her as she really did choose me!!

Wow your so much like me you have no idea!!   I just replied to your post regarding your boys and autism.  Look for crystal children books rather than indigo as you may find the kids fit into that area a littlel better my autistic son does.

barbara hilal

amethyst geode

Post by barbara hilal » Sun May 20, 2007 11:07 pm

The first time I saw one of these was when I first married and my husband showed me his rock collection.  I could sense a magical power!!
I have a rose quartz crystal and have jewelry-- Amber, Garnets, clear quartz and rutilated quartz all of them are dear to me for different moments in life.  I also find that a zircons are magical in themselves but their energy doesn't leave them it only cheers you and gives you confidence by glancing uou with its  brilliance.
Barbara Hilal
worms think it strange that man doesn't eat his books

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 21, 2007 12:06 pm

Hi Barbara Welcome to Mystic Board :)

How lovely to have a husband with a rock collection, you are very lucky :)

blackrose435

Post by blackrose435 » Mon May 21, 2007 7:52 pm

i think the crystals are amazing, but i can understand why some people may not be drawn to them as much as others...
they kinda scare me and resemble the mouth of a shark...
:smt016

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Tue May 22, 2007 11:01 pm

What type of store is the best to buy crystals? There aren't that many stores out here, even the metaphysical ones don't have a good supply.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 23, 2007 12:51 pm

mysticcrystal wrote:What type of store is the best to buy crystals? There aren't that many stores out here, even the metaphysical ones don't have a good supply.
One that you feel happy in? What about rock fests and gem shows etc?

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Wed May 23, 2007 9:52 pm

I'll have to look into that. thanks  :)

Flame haired one

Post by Flame haired one » Thu May 24, 2007 3:33 am

flight _of_angelwings

That truly is a work of art.  I am just getting into the different types of crystals....I haven't bought the pendant as of yet - but, it calls to me.  It is moldavite and golden laboradorite.  
(I cannot figure out how to attach the pic)
It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block.

brooke

Post by brooke » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:25 am

HI all. I don't know if I am allowed to give you my website address or my email address.  I started selling chakra stones and raw crystals.  I used to buy them from shops but got fed up with having to pay huge prices for crystals. Some of them were tiny and yet they wanted $5.00 or more.
I got an account with a wholesaler and started my own business. I have kept my prices as low as possible, in fact, I don't make much off of them at all but I have great enjoyment doing it.

Can you tell me if I am allowed to give you the address. (see below)
Hope you are having a wonderful day
Brooke

Mod note: Mystic board does not allow advertising without agreement first, please have a look at the following pages on how to get an advertisement on the site and how to get linked http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=21412 I'm afraid that all other advertisements or commercial links will be deleted.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:21 am

Hi Brooke,

You can go to links and advertisements at the bottom of the fourm pages and advertise your site there.  The only thing is you then need to have a link to this site on yours.

Theres heaps of other sites that others have also done that may help you with your business too!

skywatcher3

Crystal healing

Post by skywatcher3 » Sun May 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Wow. These crystals are wowers. I do have a small rose quartz. But these are truly a great find. I love em.

beleever

Post by beleever » Mon May 05, 2008 1:38 pm

My Favourite at the moment is a lovely celestite geode, it is only small but when I pick it up I go all gooey, it is lovely.

Return to “Crystal Healing”