Is clear quartz a healer?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

reichild

Post by reichild » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:07 pm

I have had a clear quartz wand on a photo of my sis for a couple years now as a healing energy. i was told by someone that it can amlify/trigger cancer if one already has it (dormant) in thier body. then i asked another friend and she said this is untrue so i put it back on her pic (also my sis told me she had been feeling worse during the time i had removed it-well now she has cancer  :smt009  could my wand have triggered it???

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:22 pm

nope....no way.

If someone was able to do such thing...then we would have lived in a very danger world.

On the other hand....feelings or believe in such things might in one way or another increase or decrease the effect of healing.

If the recipient believe that this wand have a + effect on her body...then that will help her building her defence...like all other + attitude.

On the other hand if she believe that the wand is put there in order to harm her, she will receive - feelings and this will harm the mind and body.

The greatest magic is what we have inside us self...and it's our mind that control it...those "items" are just the trigger :)

misty-midnightrain

Well Spoken

Post by misty-midnightrain » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:56 pm

Well Spoken  Our mind is a powerful thing!

Phoenix1985

No way

Post by Phoenix1985 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:08 am

Dont worry it really wasent you fault that that happened.  As it was mentioned before the mind is a very powerfull thing and the gemstone quarts can be used for a veriety of uses in my own experience.  You are the one doing the work not the stone.  The stone is just a trigger as mentioned before.  The stone helps you focus your energy to a specific goal.  Have you tried using jasper or even blood stone.  I use these to promote healing in my self and close people to my life.

Hope things work for you

Blessings

viroscan

Post by viroscan » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:28 am

Much agreed everyone. it is the intent or say the believe put into it. and "it" being a clear quartz "it" is known to be an amplifier like you say. so i guess in  theory you are putting that potential energy into the stone that is what would gravitate out of it. Weather it be negative or positive.

I suggest running your stone in a creek, river or even cold running water {early morning} while chanting cleansing mantras or just think of the stone being pure while your doing this [15 min or when satisfied]{do this with the hand you write with}.
Then place your stone in a window or outside in the SUN to recharge. as you do this, do the same as above, place stone in writing hand and instead emit positive thoughts or the outcome you wish to percieve.
viola a recharged stone, do this if u are unsure about the stone because it is your belief that counts not someones interpitation of the symbology.  
:smt004   :smt004   :smt004

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:28 pm

Yep, I'm with the above--quartz does amplify but it can't amplfy what isn't there--such as malign intent.

Now if your wand was tipped with plutonium, it would probably be carcinogenic. . . . .

starmaster

Post by starmaster » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:40 am

It is more then just that.

Clear Quartz

Metaphysical meanings and use:
 A token and symbol of a person, whose  inner being may be symbolized  
   An aid to the mind in its quest to achieve an intention of the soul's need or of a personal one.  
   A tool for meditation and contemplation to help harmonize the mental energies that provide knowledge and peace of mind.
   A mediator between the person and the universal provider for  both material and ethereal  desires.
   A communicator that enables the transmission of telepathic thought  for achieving harmonious relationships.
   An amulet or  token used as an aid to ritual divination.
   A channeling aid for connecting with beneficent spirit guides and  angels.
   A focus point to help the psychic link up with the Akashic records and the medium connect with the spiritual world.
   A power place from where the magic of the human mind can launch its dream creations into the universal machine so they can become a reality.

crystalhealer1

Associated Properties of Clear Quartz (Rock Crystal)

Post by crystalhealer1 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:23 pm

QUARTZ, CLEAR: Quartz crystals can be used at any chakra and are by far the most powerful and energizing crystals of all. Quartz is a powerful healer and cleanser of the physical and ethereal body. Quartz crystals amplify our own energies and intentions and thus are ideal for any kind of spiritual work.

Mod Note No advertising

thewitchescoven

Post by thewitchescoven » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 am

healing with crystals works with our aura clear quartz is a master healer as well as an amplifier for other crystals this means it can increase the healing affect of other crystals. clear quartz is not knowen to cause such a thing it can have a healing affect among other crystals it wont cause what your friend claims it will.
another method of cleansing your crystal would be place it on an amethyst cluster or citrine cluster for around twelve hours this will also recharge the crystal

Return to “Crystal Healing”