Favorite crystal

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

skywatcher3

Crystal healing

Post by skywatcher3 » Mon May 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Put my rose quartz on my bedside table last night. Felt uneasy and smelled strange smoke and no one smokes in our house. So I grabbed my crystal and told it to deliver me. A shockwave went thru me and soon things went quiet. I never slepted so good in years. And woke up so refreshed. I now believe in their power. It is now sitting in my window recharging in the sun.

blueskies30

crystal healing

Post by blueskies30 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:07 pm

For the last several years I've been up 5-6 times a night every night just to wake up and go to the bathroom but last week I put a palm size piece of celestite with a piece of apophylite by my bed and I've been sleeping like a baby every since.  I have repeatedly now slept for 6-8 hours of deep sleep without so much as a single nod of waking up, and I feel really great.  I then put a slab of peridot- which is my birthstone- just to make my spiritual self happy. I would highly recommend anybody with an active night cycle to try this at home.

skywatcher3

Post by skywatcher3 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:16 am

My wife does that. Now to convince her that crystals do that. Thanks for that information. Fred. :smt006

Return to “Crystal Healing”