Kyanite

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LibB

Kyanite

Post by LibB » Sun May 13, 2007 1:48 pm

Hi Gem, How are you. My Kyanite crystal went missing. I know it is the bedroom somewhere. Could you please tell me the reason it went missing. Could it just be the mess I'm living with at the moment or something else. I really love my Kyanite crystal, it felt very special. I bought one yesterday and ended up giving it to Mum for Mother's Day. Hope you can help.
Libby

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun May 13, 2007 3:12 pm

LIBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  don't worry you will find it :) but, sometimes crystals do go walkabout, or subconsciously we push them away because we are assimilating their energies and need a break, for a while thats all.... I sometimes wonder if mine go missing just so I have to get off the pc and tidy up lol?

I will send you some kyanite energy to top you up and help you find your crystal too.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzing plop!

Happy Mothers Day to Libby's mum too, how lovely to recieve a crystal on such a special day,

LibB

Post by LibB » Sun May 13, 2007 3:48 pm

Gem wrote:LIBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  don't worry you will find it :) but, sometimes crystals do go walkabout, or subconsciously we push them away because we are assimilating their energies and need a break, for a while thats all.... I sometimes wonder if mine go missing just so I have to get off the pc and tidy up lol?

I will send you some kyanite energy to top you up and help you find your crystal too.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzing plop!

Happy Mothers Day to Libby's mum too, how lovely to recieve a crystal on such a special day,
Thanks Gem, You really are a gem!!!! My mum doesn't understand the love that comes with crystals or the energy they can provide. She accepted the Kyanite with love and popped it on her writing desk in the meals area. As she is moving I thought that it may help her stay on track with everything going on in her life right now. It was like a tug of war for me but I know mine is here and I will find it. Hopefully tomorrow. Mum has hers and I know it will do alot of goodness as it doesn't need cleansing. Unless I did it psychically I'm not sure if it has been programmed for her. Maybe these are the things that I do when asleep. Speaking of which, I must go there now. By the way when I gave the Kyanite to Mum, she had put aside an amethyst point to give to me which she did. I do hope she falls in love with her Kyanite. I've also just realized she is moving close to the beach so maybe Kyanite blue is there to aid the transition. Thanks for the energy sent.
Speak to you soon.
Love to You
Libby :smt051

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed May 16, 2007 5:06 am

Yippee Yippee, I found my kyanite and it's safely in my pocket while I'm cleaning. The bedroom is now on it's way to being a normal bedroom again. Thank's Gem. I have a headache at the moment and it's going through my eyes and the back of my head.
Anyway my house cleaning is on the mend and it's looking quite nice.
Speak to you all soon.
LibB

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 16, 2007 11:25 am

Try some Amethyst then and put the kyanite somewhere safe for a while :)  Sooo glad you found it, I keep seeing blue kyanite everywhere lol

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon May 21, 2007 2:33 am

Gem wrote:Try some Amethyst then and put the kyanite somewhere safe for a while :)  Sooo glad you found it, I keep seeing blue kyanite everywhere lol
Hi Gem, It wasn't the Kyanite giving me the headache, it was the Quartz crystal that I found under the bed. My Kyanite has to be found again I think. I keep putting it on my chest when in bed then get up or fall asleep forgetting it's there LOL. I'm seeing a shower of Kyanite all around me at the moment falling from Heaven. Just like rain only Kyanite LOL LOL LOL What does this mean? Is it from you? Or are we sharing a spiritual experience together?
Love and Light
LibB

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 21, 2007 12:13 pm

Heehee, does sound like it doesn't it?

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue May 22, 2007 1:50 pm

It's safe. I had put it on the bedside table before it got lost. i don't think it wans to be lost at all. they have such a beautiful shimmer don't they?

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Yes, I am lucky I have found some green, brown and black Kyanite too, really differnt energies to them all too :)

Return to “Crystal Healing”