I'm in heaven a forum devouted to crystals....

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:50 am

Just gorgeous pieces  im sooo envious of you   thats waht i want to end up with loads of crystals...  i only own two crystals right now and many gem stones... my fav is the amythest  and 6 sided quartz clear crystal..  those two were given too me..  just enuff power for my dragons to play with.. how they love rolling em off my hand when im meditating!! lol  but it gives them the energies as  well..

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Hi LillCrystalDragon, welcome to MB and what a lovely name :) I bet there must be a story there?

I have no doubt that once the crystal bug hits, people end up with lots and lots of crystals.

I love the way you appear to diffferentiate between crystals and gemstones? Don't you see them as the same?

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:25 am

Well yes you are right there is a story to my name lol  sure is a doozey of a long one too but will try to shorten it the best i can lol...

Well last year sometime i was on a hunt for a new name..  so one day  a friend said i have the name for you but i need to know whats ur favorite thing animal flowers etc.  so loudly i stated the white tiger ...  

so she named me CrystalTiger  was my name for awhile..  i got to know my tiger in a special sort of way.  she was always there whenever i needed her.  she shares a special crystal between me and my soul twin on earth here..  basically we 3 have the same crystal..  and my tiger is gaurding it..  

so ok i learn more and more over th year..  to ail me to surprise  my husband  gaave me one of his dragons..  to know that we will always be together and how he gave me something from his HEART without pokect money  meant more to me then anything i had ever recieved other then his love for me...

so now i got a kick for dragons and am learning them in everyway shape and form..  i retired tiger name  and couldnt come up with a different unique name  of my own..   my tiger made certain i wasnt going to do that lol.. so I kept Crystal  and added Dragon.. since im also a fire person  meaning LEo  my element is FIRE  i went with the name Crystaldragonflame..  

so in a nut shell i have my dragon and my tiger with me at all times when i need them..  most...  i have up to 7 dragons  and 1 white tiger.. as i stated before i meditate with my 6 sided crystal with my hand open and well for not  long after 3 minutes ill say my crystal rolls right outta my hand lol it was rather the experience to feel that when i first learnt of my dragons how i was spooooked im like omg!@!!!  but now im like i cant wait to play with them  at the same time playing there getting the energy they need feeding off my crystal..  they dont move it at any other time because durring the day its nto connected with me in my hand..

love and light!!

MoonGoddess

Crystal Collection

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:24 pm

You must have heard of Thunder egg mountain in QLD then, I think that is what it is called.  Every time I visit my friend in QLD when they lived closer to it they use to talk about it all the time.  Unfortunately I have never been but if you go you can come away with heaps of geods.  Or may be they were pulling my leg...lol

Return to “Crystal Healing”