Cleansing my new Crystals :-)

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 am

Angelfish wrote:RoseRed I found something for you (and others), I love it so I thought you might like it as well since you fancy the Bleep show  :)

Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet Part 1 of 2
Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet Part 2 of 2
Ahoy! Thanx so much for the find! Haven't had time to watch it yet but it is on the agenda for tomoz. Sunday movie session. lol
Oh and there is also the movie Cognition Factor - which is like an update version of what the bleep. :)

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 am

Angelfish wrote:RoseRed I found something for you (and others), I love it so I thought you might like it as well since you fancy the Bleep show  :)

Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet Part 1 of 2
Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet Part 2 of 2
Ahoy! Thanx so much for the find! Haven't had time to watch it yet but it is on the agenda for tomoz. Sunday movie session. lol
Oh and there is also the movie Cognition Factor - which is like an update version of what the bleep. :)

Angelfish

Post by Angelfish » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh and there is also the movie Cognition Factor - which is like an update version of what the bleep
Will get it, thanks!  :)

I have found lots on youtube from Caroline Myss Ph.D- The Energetics of Healing , I like it! Thanks!

I see you around  :smt006  Peace and Love!

crystalhealer1

Post by crystalhealer1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Once one has selected one’s crystals, he or she should cleanse them.  This should be done before using them.  There are a variety of ways one can clear a crystal.  One way to cleanse a crystal is by soaking it in a solution of sea salt and distilled water (lavender oil is also often added to the solution due to its purification properties).  Another method involves holding the stone under running water or in a stream to be purified.  Yet another method to cleanse a stone is by smudging it.  To smudge a stone, one must pass the stone through the smoke of an herb or incense (white sage, juniper, palo santo, sweetgrass, cedar, and sandalwood are all commonly used smudging herbs).  Also, one may choose to bury a stone in the soil of the earth for a length of time in order to cleanse it.  The clearing process should be carried out until one intuitively feels that the stone has been cleansed, or by feeling the stone’s energy.  One should then charge the crystal in sunlight or moonlight (preferably that of a full or a new moon) for at least one full day or night.

Return to “Crystal Healing”