shattering crystal

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tunaf15h

shattering crystal

Post by tunaf15h » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:35 pm

has anyone ever shattered a crystal ?

if you have i would like to hear bout your experience and relate it to mine.

i was loaned a crystal to metitate with to help rid myself of many of the neg energies that was following me.  i turned it dark green and cloudy within the first hour.  a week later i feel asleep holding it and dropped it.  when i turned on my light to find it it was glowing bright green.  a week later i experienced an energy overload (that was a trip!!!), a classmater got my crystal...within 10 second it was that same glowing green this time for over 45 mintues.  two days later pushed its way out of my purse and it shattered.

other stories or thoughts...

btw - i did try to replace the crystal and the one i chose turned red, cloudy and more cracks in 5 minutes.  this one is mine so i was able to clean, well almost.

beleever

Post by beleever » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:42 am

I have never had this happen but can I ask which crystal you were using?

thewitchescoven

Post by thewitchescoven » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:58 am

Yes ive never had nor heard of this happening either, could you please tell us what type of crystal it was it would be intresting to know

thanks

white_feather_dancing

Post by white_feather_dancing » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

I haven't had thathappen, but I have a friend who can "kill" a stone when he touches it. For some reason his personal energies seem to completely neutralize any and all energy in any stone he touches.
Life is too short to be closed-minded. Open your heart and mind to new ideas. Try something new today--you might find you like it.

Return to “Crystal Healing”