Mystic Bazar about The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Mystic Bazar about The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:12 am

The American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing

I will from time to time show different thing that I like..or have been discussed on the site.. and then give both price and link to the objects.

We are NOT asking of you to buy any of these product....but if you find them useful...or exciting....and think you want to buy them....well then we would be glad if you supported our site by using Mystic Bazar...it cost you nothing more then the normal shopping price at Amazon.

Here is one of the customers reviews

The first step
After reading the many reviews of the book I decide to throw caution to the wind and purchase the book. I am so glad that I did. It is an extremely informative book. We take so much for granted what is below our feet. This book truly makes you think about Mother Earth and how we should treat her. If you needed to buy a book to make you understand the life in Crystals BUY THIS BOOK first. You wont regret it and it will make you understand this planet our mother Earth.

England want £ 6,74   USA want $ 9,95

Shop England

Shop USA

Return to “Crystal Healing”