Weird dream

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

severdsoul

Weird dream

Post by severdsoul » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 pm

I had this unusal dream last night.. unusual for many reasons, for one i almost never remember my dreams.
know i know its not like this is anything you cant say DUH to..
But i was looking at a map in my dream and saw a earthquake the width of californa (at least on the map, the size of the dot made up the size of the quake,  bigger quake bigger the dot..
it was more in the middle of the state, and 9.7 was the size..
no dates, no specifics.  
Yea, probably just a over active dream... odd part is i was not at home, i was at the other halfs familys house up in the mountians for the weekend,
 anyway, though i would share my unusal dream.
"I dont know what your problem is, but it bet there is medication for it"

FireRose

Re: Weird dream

Post by FireRose » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:15 pm

severdsoul wrote:I had this unusal dream last night.. unusual for many reasons, for one i almost never remember my dreams.
know i know its not like this is anything you cant say DUH to..
But i was looking at a map in my dream and saw a earthquake the width of californa (at least on the map, the size of the dot made up the size of the quake,  bigger quake bigger the dot..
it was more in the middle of the state, and 9.7 was the size..
no dates, no specifics.  
Yea, probably just a over active dream... odd part is i was not at home, i was at the other halfs familys house up in the mountians for the weekend,
 anyway, though i would share my unusal dream.
Hello, thanks for sharing...
This is  a common fear about Cali ... it's no secret they are prone to earthquakes! I hope your dream isn't prophetic, but really it's bound to happen sooner or later.
Also, it's not uncommon to dream differently when in a different environment. :)

Try not to worry about it... worrying does no one any good.
Sleep well.  :smt015
~*FireRose*~

postalsusie

yup yup

Post by postalsusie » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm

its been on TV lately too ( earth quake probabilities etc)
they have had it on some Nostradamus shows and stuff too... its prolly just on your mind you may have even heard it on the radio without realizing it.
Of course the ref to you being all safe and cozy in the mountains is a given.. *s* you figure your covered *s*
I haven't had my coffee yet, so don't make me hurt you ;)

whiteoracle

Post by whiteoracle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:57 pm

this earthquake could symbolize that you're entering a quite shaky mind state in your life, many unusual or unexpected changes are chasing you to reach out for the worries and fear in your inner kingdom. let around you an angel energy support. Do not go to sleep from 00 to 03 am
Kestutis Ozalas
"When the shining of moment, reaches the true self, God talks in the language of soul, pointing you to the direction of awakening path."

Return to “Everyday Predictions”