This one's for you, Pete!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

This one's for you, Pete!

Post by Doe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:14 pm

I just had another little dream last night that seemed to be like the others...

It seems that it was about Australia, and that a heavy snow started falling in the “mountains” (there are no mountains in Australia, are there?).  Apparently so much snow fell that people were stranded, and people were trying to rescue them.  There were reports of food spoiling because the power had been lost, and something about a lot of people going through train stations and/or airports, or perhaps using them as temporary shelter.  There’s more, but I can’t really remember right now.

(I just looked it up—there are mountains in southwestern Australia, and they do get snow, but not much.  But I’ll bet my dream is about something completely different, if the pattern holds.)

Just thought I'd toss it out there... :smt004

Doe

Scouser'sgal

Mountains in Australia

Post by Scouser'sgal » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:22 am

Doe, there are mountains in Australia on the East Coast. They start in the state of Queensland ( where the Great Barrier
Reef is located off the coast) and then the mountains run right down the country through the state of New South Wales
and finish in Victoria.

Now the overall name for the mountains is The Great Dividing Range. As it suggests it divides the coast from the interior
of Australia. In different areas there are specific alpine areas. In NSW they are called The Snowy Mountains and then in
Victoria, there are various settlements where there is snow. In fact this weekend is the start of the ski season here. We have
a long weekend called Queen's Birthday and so winter is here. Not sure if there is much snow!  {My aches & pains are not too
bad so maybe no snow}. At some resorts they are using the snowmakers.

Just a thought, are you sure about the mountains being in the Southwestern area? They really are none that I know. As for your
dream, snow is not such a big drama here. Not like winter in the North East of the USA. Like trying to catch flights out of Kennedy
Airport to O'Hare and staying at the airport for 14 hours..... if that happens I am leaving the country.
Voici mon secret. Il est simple. On ne voit bien
qu'avec le coeur. L'essetnial est invisible pour les
yeux.   (SAINT EXPUREY)

Doe

Post by Doe » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:15 am

Hi, Scouser's Gal--

Yeah--I'm pretty sure that, if anything happens related to the dream, it probably won't happen in Australia!  The dreams seem to give me cryptic hints as to where, when, and how things will happen--not specific info.  That's why I've been keeping track of them--so that I can get a better idea of how they "work".  What I've been thinking on this one is that I bet it will be something in Austria--not Australia, but that could be wrong too.

Either whoever or whatever "concocts" these dreams is very clever and creative, or I'm just imagining the whole thing!  Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Australia is safe... :smt003  (It's always struck me as a country where nothing all that bad ever happens!)

Thanks,

Doe

Scouser'sgal

Post by Scouser'sgal » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:04 am

Doe,
Australia has its moments!  In summer we are known to have the worst of bush fires. Our country is under drought conditions. Life for our farmers is bad.  Sadly in that area, there is a very % of suicide which only adds to the family troubles.
Mostly, I guess we 'potter' along. LOL.
You are so lucky to recall your dreams. I dream but seem never to recall them.
Voici mon secret. Il est simple. On ne voit bien
qu'avec le coeur. L'essetnial est invisible pour les
yeux.   (SAINT EXPUREY)

Return to “Everyday Predictions”