Calm

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lighting strikes twice

Calm

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:56 pm

A sense something major is fixen to happen. Is anybody feeling this?

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:47 am

yes but that's a bit vague ... but yes I feel it too.
I can't get a clear answer about it though - but it will be before the end of April.
I don't know if that's the same "event" on your mind... just my personal insight. It may be nothing to you.

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:14 pm

OK--you two are making me nervous!

Doe

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi! Fire Rose like you I just can't get at it!!!! That bugs me, Yea, there will be a lot of tornado action for the U.S.A. this year and some storm for England in October but this something else is driving me insane. For some reason it's as if it's being withheld.

Hi Doe!

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:46 pm

Things are withheld all the time, for when we are ready to understand them?

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:56 pm

looking_glass wrote:Things are withheld all the time, for when we are ready to understand them?

Hi Looking-Glass. Well, as usual - your right. You can't force it and yet, there's this tug. So, knowing what we know about all this stuff-Should I follow the tug this time, or just find my calm center?

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:01 pm

For me, sometimes the tug ends up being a distraction, but I guess that's a personal quest. I figure we'll know when we know. Maybe knowing the tug is there is enough to keep yourself peeled.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:15 pm

You make sense! Just keep open and trust is what I hear you saying and something else. There I go again.

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm kinda going out on a limb here, but is there any sense of something like a tidal wave/tsunami/flood?  I'm just still trying to figure out the significance of the symbol I keep seeing that people here (and I) have interpreted as that, possibly.

Just a thought!

Doe

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Doe wrote:I'm kinda going out on a limb here, but is there any sense of something like a tidal wave/tsunami/flood?  I'm just still trying to figure out the significance of the symbol I keep seeing that people here (and I) have interpreted as that, possibly.

Just a thought!

Doe

Well, I'll just stick my neck out with you Doe. This year we will see more recorded earth quakes and almost all 6 points or better than the previous year of 5.5 average I believe it was. I believe there will be a major tidal wave!! What was the symbol that you had seen Doe and Rose what are you receiving now if I may ask?

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Hi, Lightning,

Here's the thread:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45255

I hadn't seen it being "drawn" for me for a really long time; lately though, I've been seeing it again.  But now it's a little different; the "wave" at the end appears to break OVER the "mountains", rather than falling back below them.

Go figure... :smt017 .

Doe

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Doe wrote:Hi, Lightning,

Here's the thread:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45255

I hadn't seen it being "drawn" for me for a really long time; lately though, I've been seeing it again.  But now it's a little different; the "wave" at the end appears to break OVER the "mountains", rather than falling back below them.

Go figure... :smt017 .

Doe

Observation=if I had seen that symbol along with twenty others-and then asked to pick a detergent-I think most would say Tide  :) I'm strange! One might ask if there is yet, another meaning to your symbol. It may mean that you have and are experiencing new experiences and that if it has not happened yet, your consciousness will be over flooded with a wonderful vision that will permeate your entire being. I also sense that this year will move quickly and our sixth sense will be more attuned for those who wish.

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:15 pm

That's a wonderful interpretation, Lightning, and I hope it's the case!  I do get a strong sense (well, I actually get told) that there's more to come...I can't wait.  (Also, a little while ago, after I posted the link, David said, "It's not a wave--don't worry."  So I said, "Any chance you might tell me what it IS, then?"

"Maybe I'll tell you later," he answered.  Par for the course... :) )

Doe

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Doe wrote:That's a wonderful interpretation, Lightning, and I hope it's the case!  I do get a strong sense (well, I actually get told) that there's more to come...I can't wait.  (Also, a little while ago, after I posted the link, David said, "It's not a wave--don't worry."  So I said, "Any chance you might tell me what it IS, then?"

"Maybe I'll tell you later," he answered.  Par for the course... :) )

Doe
Who is David?

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Sorry, Looking Glass--I wasn't thinking about the fact that not everyone had been properly, um, "introduced".  This is from one of my first posts here:

I'll try to make a rather long story short.  17 years ago, someone I loved dearly died.  Last year I started to write a book about him (he'd asked me to; it just took a while for me to get around to it!), and found myself going through an intense grieving period that I hadn't allowed myself, for various reasons, when he first died.  Although I'd never really believed that it's possible to really contact the dead, I was desperate to talk to him again and apologize for some things, and to tell him I loved him (again, for various reasons, I'd never told him before).  I was in BAD shape--total basketcase.
But things started happening for which I couldn't come up with any explanation other than that he was, in fact, around--a lot of beautiful visuals, synchronicities, and just truly odd and sometimes funny things.  Slowly, I became able to see him, as well as other figures--especially in the dark, but often in broad daylight too.  Late last summer I also started to be able to "talk" to him, and to other spirits (I actually see the words sort of in the air in front of me--no voices, but I think that's because at the beginning I kind of requested that I not hear voices so that I wouldn't feel schizophrenic!).  To my absolute joy, he's now here with me all the time, acting as a kind of spirit guide (and a wonderful, caring, positive one at that).  He reminded me that on the day after his death I "prayed" to him to come back and find me if he ever could, so he did.

Here's the link to the rest of the thread, if you're interested:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Again, sorry about that!

Doe

Return to “Everyday Predictions”