100 Predictions.( 26 to 53 added on page 2)

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:31 pm

Hint: We will all answer for any guidance or misguidance given.

Hint 2: To purposefully misguide is to lead oneself down a path not known.

angelnana59

Post by angelnana59 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:49 pm

Several years ago when I lived in the US I saw an earthquake happening while I was meditating and was freaked out when it did.  Maury
 I have a great sense of humour and love to cook for others.  

missy

Post by missy » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:48 am

Those are some scary predictions... I better visit the usa BEFORE these things happen :P

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:48 am

cwright wrote:rozrokz
My aunt saw a blury image of jesus in a floor. she called my mom and found out my mom was pegnant.
so wierd.
Yes very weird but it does not mean you are Jesus reincarnate LOL. Your aunt could be having an extra double dose of scotch that day. Just kidding but it is a possibility. Oh btw, it is hard to imagine that if Jesus does join MB, one of the interest he writes will be nudity. Only a hormonal raging teenager and not the son of God will put that down as an interest. :smt005 .

anyways . If I told you where these came from you would not believe me. Try me. Promise I won't bite. Scouts Honour :smt051
hint: look outside and you will see something big and red. Which outside are you refering to. Outside my main door? My workplace door? I am not American so seeing Santa is definitely out. What time of the day and when? The only thing red and big I can see now is my sanitary pad :smt040
John Winnemucca is his name. but a guy wrote the predcition he said was Samule Clemens worker for
Territoral Enterprise newspaper in Virgian city,Nevada.Well, will google this and see what I get. Tks.

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:40 am

Some people believe just about anything they read, really whats this world coming to.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:16 pm

I too was a bit perplexed to see that EVERYTHING here happens in the states.

Much of this is hogwash (Hillary will never be elected President)  :smt005

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 pm

Well you never know I'd rather Hilary than Arnie.

You think Hilary would need to take her dress to the dry cleaners like her hubby's intern Monica did?
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:24 am

I really don't like politics, whoever made it a rule that we need to have leaders to run our country. Once the great change has past, we won't have leaders anymore, there won't be any need for them, people will once again live in harmony.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:47 am

rozrokz wrote:

John Winnemucca is his name. but a guy wrote the predcition he said was Samule Clemens worker for
Territoral Enterprise newspaper in Virgian city,Nevada.Well, will google this and see what I get. Tks.
Hey Roz and CW,

Maybe you know this already - At least 1 Samuel Clemens was actually a real person - the famous American writer - Mark Twain (you know, the man who wrote Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn etc.)  (Clemens used "Mark Twain" as his pseudonym)  

Who knows  - maybe this Samuel is the same one who wrote down the predictions?   GOOD luck solving the "mystery".

Weezer.. :smt043

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:32 am

weezerwall wrote:
rozrokz wrote:

Hey Roz and CW,

Maybe you know this already - At least 1 Samuel Clemens was actually a real person - the famous American writer - Mark Twain (you know, the man who wrote Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn etc.)  (Clemens used "Mark Twain" as his pseudonym)  

Who knows  - maybe this Samuel is the same one who wrote down the predictions?   GOOD luck solving the "mystery".

Weezer.. :smt043
Ah-ha! No wonder the name sounded so familiar to me. So poor CW had been taken for a ride based on a fiction writer tales. But he should now this after all he is Jesus resurrected. His father would have told him so. He did not need to quote some dude called Mark Twain or whatever. :smt016  :smt005  Well back to the drawing boards than.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:26 pm

ROZ [/quote]
Ah-ha! No wonder the name sounded so familiar to me. So poor CW had been taken for a ride based on a fiction writer tales. But he should now this after all he is Jesus resurrected. His father would have told him so. He did not need to quote some dude called Mark Twain or whatever. :smt016  :smt005  Well back to the drawing boards than. [/quote]

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ROZ !  lol AND HAVE FUN!!

WEEZER
  :smt051

harrypatyal

sun magazine

Post by harrypatyal » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:54 pm

some of the predictions matches with nostradamus predictions published in SUN magzine...
Live Life King Size

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 pm

Nostradamus is a joke.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:21 am

I wouldn't go as far calling Nostradamus a joke, a lot of things that he has stated have come true, unless you have proof that he is full of shit Sidewalk maybe it would be best to stay out of it, but then again you might be just able to give us the proof.

Novus

Post by Novus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:57 pm

Wow... Sounds like a real cynic came up with these predictions.  :smt012
Sun sign Taurus with Capricorn ascendant.
Life path number 8

Return to “Everyday Predictions”