A Question about the Predictions.

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Samson

A Question about the Predictions.

Post by Samson » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:01 pm

I have noticed that almost every prediction that has come about seems to be pointed at America, now tell me, why is it that this country is the only one on this planet that will have something happen to it, what happened to all the other country's? If something big were to take place the whole planet would be affected not just America wouldn't you think.

Samson.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:33 pm

No just the US. It is the center of the universe afterall.

j/k

RevEzra

You are probably correct.

Post by RevEzra » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:18 pm

You are probably correct that there would be problems for other countries as well, however take into consideration the following:

1) Right at this time the US has more of its military tied up in other countries.
2) The US dollar is at a low we have not seen in years.
3) There are more and more morgage companies going bankrupt, due to defalted home loans.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this will get worse before it gets better.  This I am sure of.

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:52 am

America is our global leader and media brainwasher. It is the greatest place of sin and home to the greatest sinners.
It is also where Christinanity claims it's home. A false teaching of god which seeks to smudge the important facts but leave the overall framework intact.
It is through the actions of the highly influencial figures in America that we can source much of the current world conflict.
Everyone has there eyes on America.
The upcoming years are going to affect America most and then trickle down to the other countries.
During the final 2 years (2010-2012) we will see much for involvement on a world scale, including Europe and China.
In the meantime it's all eyes on the Americans.

The next BIG THING seems to be the microchip which shall soon be forced upon its people, soon after that it shall be forced upon the world.

Things are really getting interesting. (horrible)

America is also full of some of the greatest saints in the world.
It is a battleground between good and evil in many ways.

Beyondakasha

Post by Beyondakasha » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:14 pm

First off, Christianity is everywhere(unfortunately) and second; the United States is the most hated country in the world.  It would not surprise me if we were the only country to suffer some disaster.
When was the last time you cared about someone other than yourself?  Savvy?

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:41 pm

Yes, unfortunately the US is hated by most of the rest of the world.  Which makes me wonder if some of the "predictions" aren't really predictions at all.

Who really knows why anything happens. My country is doomed, but I do not believe its from the outside.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:13 pm

If America was destroyed has anybody considered how that will impact the world economy and fuel the other contenders for global power? I agree, that I tend to wonder if human desires enter in and what was a prediction is actually no more than hate messages. I also get those vibes. In the end we will see and we can identify the predictions that were humanly inspired and eliminate those folks whose predictions failed and not listen to their predictions! We will separate in the end!!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Well...even if one hear cry about hatred towards US...I think it is not enough to say that the rest of the world hate it.

I think most of the world see to America as a train.....but with everything else....we don't always agree with the course it choose to take.

This will be the case for most discussions, where the opinions are carried by many. (global questions, community questions, where people are gathered)

The worst thing that can happen in US is that the people themself start to believe that the hate is the case, without trying to evaluate why.

Most "hatred opinions" are display by extremist, who are easy to lead due to "low education" because the leaders that want to "strengthen" their own cause, or put the view away from " bad life conditions.

So instead of the US citizen start to believe they are hated by the world...start to evaluate the situation....start to question if your leaders, as locomotive, have done the right thing for the masses or if it is more for yourself......if it is for the own gain....then you can't act as a leader for the masses after your own choice, that will lead to frustration and complains.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:53 pm

Oh Rhutobello, most of us already knows its our leaders.  :smt012  However, there's nothing we can do about it.  We can vote in new people, but in the end the new become as bad as the old.  Power is corruptive. Power is the name of the game.  Unless and until we can get rid of them all and start over, it will never change.  We must always be careful what we wish for because freedom never comes free and in the end, we're as captive of our own government and their interests as any third world country.

That's why I do not believe the predictions, because our downfall will be our own fault and noone elses.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:53 pm

What country do you represent? I mean what culture did you grow under Rutobello?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:00 pm

I did not respond so much to the prediction.....neither to the fact that power corrupt, nor that some groups,around the world, will use the opportunity to use USA as target for their "Hate" or more say derivation from their own agenda.

My sole interference in this thread is the statement that "The rest of the world hate us"

This must not be allowed to grow or stand.
If it do, then it is very dangerous if forces inside USA start to use them as means to promote own interest....because they will then have an easy field to plow..."The rest of the world hate us".

So even if we always will have leaders....in any Country.. that never can please us all.....we must always try to evaluate our action and see if the statement we use is real....."DO the rest of the world hate USA?"  if yes....Why ? If you find a reason....start to say the reason and not "The rest of the world hate us"....even leaders have to change if the reason is thrown in their face with strong enough force....but if we only accept the bad statement "The world hate us" we slowly start to neglect the rest of the world..."why shall we bother with them"...we will understand the unfairness..."because they only hate us anyway"...and so on.

And to your question LS....Norway.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:18 pm

We remember the bad and run and tell everyone but the good is lucky to get told and human nature seems to only want to remember only the bad. And thats the rest of the story!

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:46 pm

Andypants wrote:America is our global leader and media brainwasher. It is the greatest place of sin and home to the greatest sinners.
It is also where Christinanity claims it's home. A false teaching of god which seeks to smudge the important facts but leave the overall framework intact.
It is through the actions of the highly influencial figures in America that we can source much of the current world conflict.
Everyone has there eyes on America.
The upcoming years are going to affect America most and then trickle down to the other countries.
During the final 2 years (2010-2012) we will see much for involvement on a world scale, including Europe and China.
In the meantime it's all eyes on the Americans.

The next BIG THING seems to be the microchip which shall soon be forced upon its people, soon after that it shall be forced upon the world.

Things are really getting interesting. (horrible)

America is also full of some of the greatest saints in the world.
It is a battleground between good and evil in many ways.
Andy,

I'm just curious where you got the idea about the microchip. I've heard you mention this more than once. It's similar to the idea of a set of Christian fiction novels based on revelations in which people are chipped or have the mark of the beast on them or something to that effect.

side.
I am just like you.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Amethyst-Jen wrote:Oh Rhutobello, most of us already knows its our leaders.  :smt012  However, there's nothing we can do about it.  We can vote in new people, but in the end the new become as bad as the old.  Power is corruptive. Power is the name of the game.  Unless and until we can get rid of them all and start over, it will never change.  We must always be careful what we wish for because freedom never comes free and in the end, we're as captive of our own government and their interests as any third world country.

That's why I do not believe the predictions, because our downfall will be our own fault and noone elses.
Have you heard of this new book. I can't recall the name. It talks about how the legislative branch is broken. Granted, the President steers, and we all know he can't drive, but if we don't have people helping in course correction, it's a train wreck.

I agree with Amythest and lightning in regards to a prediction versus a person's bias towards America. Our biases play a big part in a lot of things. We shall see what happens.
I am just like you.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:04 pm

I'm not sure exactly what chip you are talking about, but working in a vet clinic years ago, we'd use them for tracking. Now I hear parents are using them in their children for the same purpose and as ID.

I guess there's a little bar code in them that breaks down into 3 sets of 6.

my humble 2 cents
~*FireRose*~

Return to “Everyday Predictions”