I don't know how to make this not sound pathetic, but...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pageofcups

I don't know how to make this not sound pathetic, but...

Post by pageofcups » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm scared of being alone, like I'll never find someone. I don't want to be single forever.

The_light

Post by The_light » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am

Hello pageofcups, that is not pathetic.

What you are feeling are what 90% of the world who haven't got that special someone is thinking. Even I feel like that, everyone does up to some extent.

You just have to take positive action, work for it and go out there and get it.

Improve your self esteem, you have to accept and love yourself completely. Remember, you come from the same cource so you are deserving of a loving relationship. You have many, many good qualities about you so let those qualities shine! You have a lot of potential as a person.

You need to imrove your self-confidence too. Do things that make you happy, join clubs and socities and take part in activities, volunteer if you have to. Join the gym and work out. Get a new hairstyle. Get some new cloths. Try to feel confident. Trust yourself and believe in your own ablities.

If you want a partner, you need to write down want you want in a partner and try to get to some the person and allow time when dating. But first you need to get out of that negativity.

Lots of hugs for you and good luck in finding your true partner.

Much blessings,
Amit

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:29 am

Hi sweetie that does not sound pathetic at all  there is someone for everyone u will find that special someone I guarantee u u seem like a wonderful person and may the new year bring u lots of love and joy much love and Huggies xoxo

scri

Post by scri » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:42 pm

hugs xxx

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 am

A big hug to you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”