Rough Couple of months

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sharmak

Rough Couple of months

Post by sharmak » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Its been a rough couple of months for me.  I dont like my job havent grown in 4 years.  No pay raise no hopes of finding a new career path my friends are surpassing me even though none of them are college graduates and I have a Masters Degree.   We are trying to get my brother married for a couple of years and there is no match in sight.  These two issues are causing me mental anguish and I am not happy.  

Thanks for listening,

AK

The_light

Post by The_light » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 am

For no meanwhile, you have to stick onto your job. Believe me, there must be many, many people that are in the same situation as you. You could do a home learning course and then change your career. It also depends on the new career you want to take. As always you need the qualifications and some experience. I'd save your money if I were you.

Allow time for your brother to get married, it doesn't have to be now.

Good luck with everything,
Amit

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:32 pm

A hug to you my friend.

Give yourself time. Try loving your job so that it gives you the opportunity to assume its responsibility. It hears you and your thoughts. Love it. :)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:42 am

Wish you best of luck for the future.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”