Please help me with a hug!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

George

Please help me with a hug!

Post by George » Wed May 11, 2011 4:29 pm

i just would like to have some positive energy my way.  I just really need something good to happen and i have no one to talk to right now.  because of a high level of stress i just don't feel like myself not to mention i embarrassed myself almost to tears.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Large hugs ((((hugs))))) and some of my positive energy for you :)

XXX

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed May 11, 2011 8:19 pm

A big huggggg to you George...remember that bad things that don't kill you...will make you stronger...if you allow it.....good things happen all the time can make us indifferent ..to  embarrass oneself, is something we all experience from time to time.....most of the time it is we ourself that makes the most out of it.....shake your shoulders...say.."that was that...Now let us try something else".... Smile ....and go on with your life.......a biiiiiiggggg huuuuggg and a biiiigggg smile from Me :)

George

Post by George » Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Rhutobello wrote:A big huggggg to you George...remember that bad things that don't kill you...will make you stronger...if you allow it.....good things happen all the time can make us indifferent ..to  embarrass oneself, is something we all experience from time to time.....most of the time it is we ourself that makes the most out of it.....shake your shoulders...say.."that was that...Now let us try something else".... Smile ....and go on with your life.......a biiiiiiggggg huuuuggg and a biiiigggg smile from Me :)
i working on that ideal that i need to become strong and the person i want to be by growing from the bad... the worst part of it is that i am not the person i want to be.  it's hard but i am trying my best and thanks for thinking positive for me and i think it has really helped!

George

Post by George » Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 pm

suzisco wrote:Large hugs ((((hugs))))) and some of my positive energy for you :)

XXX
Thanks suzisco!  I think the positive kick in today because i am having a pretty good day.  still recovering a little from yesterday (it was bad on a personal level) but slowing working through it,  but overall a good day for me if i forget about that and deal with the good today.  a big problem was solved that i had nothing to do with but will benefit me greatly and a second problem i start the ball run to solve and its looks like it is going to be easier then i thoughtt to solve.

bard987

Post by bard987 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:57 am

Big Hug :) - and I echo Rhutobello's comments

George

Post by George » Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

bard987 wrote:Big Hug :) - and I echo Rhutobello's comments
i am sorry i didn't say thank you! so Thanks!   :smt006

cali100

take care

Post by cali100 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Best wishes

pandu345

Post by pandu345 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 pm

lots of hugs for you. be bold, things will get settled soon

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 am

A big hug to you.

Duchess1964

BIG HUG

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:15 am

I'm sending you a big hug from my family to you and yours.  I do hope that you can make your way clear of all the crap going on right now.  It will all work out with a little faith and a lot of patience.  Failing that, you may try a Tarot Reading.

I know that things seem a bit down, but they will improve with positive thoughts and feelings.

Good luck to you and yours.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”