advice

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

feliciaathena25

advice

Post by feliciaathena25 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:17 pm

HI i realy need some advice with something,very cunfussing and lost on this,so if someone,anyone will talk with me privtely on here that would be great.thank you so much :smt073

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:51 pm

I give you a big Grandpa Hug, and hope that you soon will see a bettering of your life :)

It is not good to be confused, but mostly you will find any answer inside yourself.

What you need to do is to take a "time out", where you try to split up everything that bother you, and then evaluate them in bits......be honest to yourself....because the only one you will lure is yourself.

When you know the exact cause of your problem, then you are much more able to fix them....and that is why we must try to divide them up as small as possible.

If it is a relationship that cause your stress, then know that you are still very young....that you still will meet a lot of people on your way....that if you are secure on yourself then it is easy to meet life challenges.

Do you see support from your cavalier? Is he something you can see you will grow old with.....there is a lot questions to ask when we feel confused early in our relationship....after all we invest much of our own life in any relationship....so don't just throw it away.(if relationship is the case)

Another Big Grandpa hug, and a hope that the world again start to smile to you.....always look for the positive....and you will find it :)

mic38helle

Willing to listen

Post by mic38helle » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 am

:smt017 I do not know what you need help with because you did not say, perhaps I can help.  I am willing to listen so you can get it off your shoulders and perhaps you will come to a conclution on the matter and perhaps I might have some insight into your problem just let me know.

A caring soul

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:49 am

It is really advisable to tell the matter to other whom you depend may be your friends, your well wishers and get the advise. If possible i can also give some advise to the extend of my knowledge

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:53 am

We are all friends here. So you just think it as you are in a private conversation.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”